CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

Anne's P.O.V.

Looking at Niall like that makes my entire heart break into pieces. The last thing i wanted to see was Niall being heartbroken.... I can't believe Amy made me do all this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You took Niall away from me, so... You have to leave him alone, you have to forget he ever existed ok?"

"That is impossible!! I love him!" I shout between sobs. Amy snaps me again.

"Shut up!" She stands closer to me. "Don't ever say that again ok? Look, i tried to forget Niall and realized he didn't like me, but... I couldn't! He's the love of my life. So... You have to walk out of his life" i don't say a word, because if i do, Amy will snap me again."I'm gonna give you two days for you to think about how are you gonna leave from his life ok?"

"Fo-forever?"i ask.

"Dahhhh... Course!! Niall has to forget about you, that's why you have to leave his house, his life, his friends, everything ok?"

"But that doesn't benefits you!" I blurt, anger taking over me.

"I thought you were smarter than that..." Amy pulls me by the hair and makes me look right at her eyes. "When you leave Niall all sad and heartbroken, that's where i come. I will be there with him, and he will finally realize i do care about him"

"But that's not caring! That's taking advantage of a situation!" I shout. She pulls my hair tighter at the point it is hurting. "Stop it! You're hurting me!" She lets off my hair but hits me in the face so hard, that i fall to the ground. I feel my hand humid, i look down at my hands and i realize my knee is bleeding. I give it a look under my jeans and i have a big cut.

"That's what you get for being so stubborn" i sit back in the chair, Amy looking at me with a furious look. "And...if you don't do what i'm telling you right now, Harry, Greg, Amelia or someone you care about...will die"

"No! You can't hurt them!"

"Of course i can! My dad works at the police so he always helps me, and i can know where to find all of them if you don't do what i say" i'm speechless. Now i know Amy is capable of doing this. "I want to hear from your mouth that you will stay away from Niall, and you won't be back again"

I try to say the words but i just can't, i can't promise something that i i know will hurt Niall and myself. Thinking of Niall being hurt because of me, breaks my heart. Tears are running down my cheeks.

"Say it!" Amy, again, is pulling my hair. "Say you will leave Niall alone! Say it!"

"I-i... I can't!" I shout. Amy pulls me tighter and it hurts so much.

"Just remember i will kill one of your love ones if you don't do what i say..." She threatens me. Shivers run down my spine just at the thought of seeing someone i love being dead.

".....i-i... I will..." I start.

"You what?"

"I... I wi-ill... Le-ave Ni-nia-ll...." I say between sobs.

"Perfect!" Amy lets go off my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back at my old apartment. Memories of the first time Niall was here, come to my mind, i remember he gave me a lucky bracelet. I look at it, placed in my hand, i have never taken it off since that day. Tears are already falling from my eyes. Leaving Niall was the worst thing i've ever and will do in my life. Looking at him crying was one of the things i hated the most, but maybe Amy was right, maybe she is the one for Niall, they have known each other for years.