CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

Harry's P.O.V.

"Anne open the door, i know you are there" i shout so Anne can hear me. No answer. "Anne please"

"Harry, please leave" she says.

"I won't leave until i talk with you" She doesn't say a word, then she opens the door. Her eyes are all red and swollen. I give her a hug and she holds me really tight, she starts crying really hard. We sit at the couch.

"Why did you do that Anne?" I ask her. She cries for some more minutes, when she stops she looks at me right in the eyes. "Anne, Niall is as... Devastated as you are..." Memories of Niall yesterday come to my mind.

~~~~~~~

Yesterday

When i'm on my way to my house, i get a call from Niall. I saw him minutes ago, he must have forgotten telling me something.

"Nialler, what's up bro?" He doesn't answer, all i can hear are sobs. "Man, are you crying?" I immediately ask. "What's going on? Is everything ok? Is Anne ok?" If something happened to Anne, must be really important for Niall to cry. "Niall, man... Answer me" after some seconds of just sobs, he finally speaks up.

"Come to my place" i notice sadness in his voice. I'm preparing for the worst.

I hurry to turn, and head back to Niall's place. It only takes me 10 minutes and i'm knocking on the door. Niall opens, pale face and red eyes.

"Man, please tell me what's going on.... I'm dying" i look around, there's no sign of Anne here, it must be her. "Where's Anne?" At the mention of her name Niall cries harder. "Did... S-she..." I can't end the sentence at the thought of it.

"N-o... S-she... She's a-al-live" Niall can barely speak. I rub his back for him to calm down.

"I d-don't understand what's going on Niall..." I say, confused.

"A-nne... L-le-ft..."

"Are you like this because she went on tour?" I ask, i'm not really sure of what he said.

"N-no... S-she..." Niall cries for some seconds, he takes a big breath and goes on. "S-she... Le-left me..."

"Wha-at d-do you mean?" I say, breathless.

"She left me! She told me she never loved me!" Niall shouts and more tears fall from his eyes.

"I-i...." I'm speechless. "Niall, tha-at's not something you can joke about, what's the real reason you are crying?"

"That is the reason... SHE NEVER LOVED ME!" Niall shouts again. He starts crying hysterically. I hug him.

"Niall... I'm as shock as you are right now..." Niall keeps on crying really hard. "I-i... She seemed to love you, this isn't right! She loves you man"

"No! And she leave it very clear" Niall says between sobs.

"Did she told you why?"

"N-no! She just left!"

I don't want to ask more because i don't want Niall to suffer. He cries for some more minutes and when he calms down, i take him to his bed and i instruct him to sleep, that always helps clearing minds.

When i make sure he is asleep, i call Anne several times, but she never answers. I have to find out what made Anne made such big decision.

I know her too well to think she wouldn't be capable of doing something like this, she loves Niall! There's something behind all this.