CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

Anne's P.O.V.

"Hi! Come in guys" Liam and Danielle are the first to arrive, as always.

"Hello Anne, how are you?" Danielle gives me a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Fine, thank you. I love your shirt by the way"

"Thank you... And speaking of fashion, i was thinking on going on a shopping day, all of us, Me, you, Eleanor, Perrie and Amelia"

"That would be awesome!" I lie.

Minutes later, Louis, Eleanor, Zayn and Perrie arrive. All of them looking extremely good. The last couple to arrive is Harry and Amelia, they brought a cake.

We all go to the backyard and we make hamburgers and hot dogs. The boys make sure the steak and the sausage are perfectly cooked, while us girls, served the drinks and talk about fashion. How i'm gonna miss this girls... They are so nice...

"Girls! The food is ready to be devoured!" Niall shouts from the other side. We all laugh and go grab our food.

We sit at big table in the middle of the place. I sit next to Niall, and next to me is Harry.

"Niall told us about what happened yesterday" Harry says near my eye, we can barely hear each other because of the loud music.

"I love my hair, sorry"

"Anne, i know you so good that i know that wasn't the reason you were crying" I turn to see Harry.

"I-i... I don't kn-know what yo-you're talking about..."

"Anne, you are not one of those girls that cares too much about hair, makeup and that stuff.... Tell me what REALLY happened" I look down at my hands, resting on my tights. "You can trust me"

"Harry... I don't know what you're talking about... E-everything is fine" i give him a fake smile.

"Te-" Harry is interrupted by Amelia, who is asking for something. Thanks Amelia, now Harry won't ask me about it. I say to myself.

When everyone is done, we sit at the little benches around. Everyone is having a great time. I sit there admiring them. Danielle and Liam, they are such a lovely couple, i wish i could be like that with Niall. I'm gonna miss Danielle telling me about fashion and dancing. I'll miss Liam telling me to behave and not be crazy..... Perrie and Zayn.... I'm sure they will get married soon, they love each other so much.... I'll miss Perrie's sense of fashion, i will also miss her lovely personality... And Zayn... Well, i'll miss his drawings and crazy stuff he used to say.... Eleanor and Louis.... Eleanor was now like a sister to me, the sister i never had. I'm gonna miss hanging out with her and drinking Starbucks coffee.... Louis... I'm gonna miss him a lot, i'll miss all the love jokes he makes and the comments about me and Niall..... Amelia and Harry..... I'm happy that i might be seeing Amelia more than the rest, but Harry.... He's my brother now.... I'm gonna miss calling him for advice, or just to talk with someone... I'll miss his kind personality, his love towards people but specially.... His love for me.... I remember last week when i went to have a coffee with him, he told me i'm like the little sister he always wanted to have....

Tears are threatening to fall, but i have to hold them back.

"Babe, are you ok? You seem very deep in though"

"I was just thinking how amazing are all of these people, and how much i love them"

"Awww... That means you love me too?" I turn to face Niall, he has that cheeky grin in his face that always makes me melt inside.