CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

Florence's P.O.V.

Today i will be rehearsing for my tour. Simon will tell me what songs i'm gonna sing. I'm really excited to be going on this tour, i want people to know me all around the world and i just want to share my music with them.

Niall left yesterday to Africa because he has this thing about Comic Relief, i'm so glad the boys are helping people with really though life's. He will be back tomorrow.

When i arrive at the location, it's a big place, lots of space to perform. People are already doing some things with the sound check.

"Good morning Anne!" Simon appears from behind the stage.

"Hi Simon!"

"Come with me, i want you to meet some people that will be with you during the tour"

We go backstage, to the dressing rooms. And the first person i see is him.

"What are you doing here!?" I shout, anger taking over me.

"Is nice to see you too Anne.." Why is he acting like nothing happened.

"Oh, i supposed you two know each other..." I'm about to say something but Simon interrupts me.

"Anne, Jason will be your vocal coach"

"What? Jason is not even a singer!" I look at him. He has a smirk on his face.

"He is! A few weeks ago i discovered Jason on Youtube. He even has a certification of the National Academy of Arts" When i had the meeting with Simon, i saw a guy waiting outside the office, it was Jason, that's why he seemed familiar to me.

"What? That's not true... Simon, can you leave us alone for a minute?" Simon looks at me with a confused look but he leaves the room.

"What do you think you're doing!? You can't be here!" I demand.

"Anne... I'm really sorry for what happened... I'm really sorry" Jason takes my hand, but i immediately shake it away.

"You...hurt him Jason... I will never forgive you for that..." Remembering Niall being hurt causes me shivers.

"And i'm sorry Anne, i was an idiot at that time... Please forgive me..."

"I can't Jason..."

"At least try"

"Ok... I'll try, because i know you weren't the Jason i know, the one that was kind with people"

"Thank you so much Anne, you won't regret it"

We go back to see Simon.

"Everything is alright between you two?" Simon asks.

"Yes, i was just too overwhelmed by seeing Jason here, it's been a long time i don't see him"

"Ok, and i'm glad you know each other because for the rest of the year you will be spending time together" i roll my eyes at the thought of me spending all tour with him.

"So... The show will be one hour long, so you will be playing all the original songs and Ed Sheeran songs and also songs that people wnat you to sing, is that ok?"

"Perfect"

After meeting my stylist and other people, Simon leaves and i'm left alone with Jason.

"Ok, let's start warming your throat. Repeat after me" Jason make some noises and i follow.

"You are not a singer... How did you get to fool Simon?" I ask him.

"I had some singing lessons. Remember my mom is a singing teacher at the Academy of Arts?" He is right, his mom helped him.