CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

Anne's P.O.V.

Today we're going back to London. Niall has to be back for rehearsals and i have a meeting with Simon. I don't know what he has to tell me but i'm really excited to see him.

When we are on the airport, waiting for our flight, some girls come over to us.

"Hi, Niall. Can we have a picture?"

"Sure girls!"

I help them getting the picture.

"Are you Niall's girlfriend?" One of the girls asks me.

"Yes..." I look down. I know some girls will not take this in a good way,they will sent me hate just like Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle,but i don't care as long as i'm with Niall.

"OMG! You're so pretty!"

"And you make a beautiful couple with Niall..." The other girl says.

"Thank you girls" Niall stands next to me.

"How long have you been dating?"

"Hummm...." Niall doubts.

"Two weeks and a half"

"Awww how cute!"

"Niall finally found his princess!"

"I second that!" Niall says, hugging me.

"Can we take a picture with both of you?"

A security guard gets the picture for us. The girls say goodbye and walk away.

"They were really nice girls,i thought they would even say my death sentence..." He chuckles.

"Why you said that?

"Because they love you! I've seen how Perrie, Eleanor and Danielle get hate by your fans"

"I won't let anybody tell you stupid things..."

"Awww Nialler, i love you so much"

"I love you too Anne"

We get into the plane and during all the flight Niall tells me how excited he is to be back on tour. He really loves his fans.

James picks us at the airport and takes us to Niall's apartment.

"Home sweet home..." Niall says sitting in the couch,i sit next to him.

"I wish i could say the same...."

"Babe,this is your house too... You're coming to live with me right?"

"I-i... Yes!"

"Perfect!" Niall gives me a hug.

We watch Tv and then we go to Niall's room and we fall asleep.

I can't believe my album is out today! I can't wait for people to hear my music. I turn to see Niall, but he isn't in bed. He must have gone to run. He's now working out because management told him to be in shape for the tour.

I take a shower and changed into my one direction one piece. I hear the door opening, i rush downstairs.

"Hi babe!"

"Hi Nialler"

"I've got something for you" Niall hands me a box.

"What for? Is not my birthday yet"

"I just wanted to give it to you... Open it"

I open the box.

"Nialler! I love you so much!" I give him a hug.