CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE

Niall's P.O.V.

When i hear Harry's and Anne's voices, i go welcome them. By Anne's look, it didn't went well.

"Why that face? What happened?" I ask Anne but she doesn't answer and goes directly to his room.

"Is she ok?" I ask Harry.

"Yeah, don't worry..."

"What happened? She looks upset"

"She is and very very upset..."

"Why?"

"She told me not to tell you, but i think you should know this..."

"I'm all ears..."

"When we get to the principal's office, Jason was there... The principal made Jason exlplain what happened and of course he said you started the fight"

"I didn't! He hit me first!"

"That's why Anne is mad, she said, and she trust, you didn't hit him at all. But Jason even hit himself, we think, to make people believe you punch him and kicked him on his ribs...He even said he has a witness"

"I can't believe what this dude is capable of... And did the principal believed Jason or Anne?"

"I don't know, she wants to see you and Anne tomorrow at her office..."

"Why me?" I'm confused.

"Maybe she wants to hear your story..."

"I'll go, but i'm not sure how this will end up... I'll go see how is Anne..."

I go upstairs and Anne's door is closed. I knock and i don't hear anything so i open it. Anne is laying on her bed, tears in her eyes.

"Niall please leave... I want to be alone..." Anne says with teary eyes.

"I won't leave until you tell me what's going on..." I sit next to her.

"Please leave me alone..." Anne says, tears on her face.

"I told you i won't leave. So now tell me what happened?" I ask her, bringing her into my arms.

She keeps crying for more minutes and when she is calm she finally says something.

"Jason is so mean..."

"I know, Harry told me what happened... But you can trust me, tell me what's going on?"

"I-i... Just... "

Anne hugs me tighter and she cries. I don't want to see her sad, it breaks my heart to see her like this, vulnerable and sad.

"Everything will be alright..." I assure her.

"I know it won't... Jason is going to make an-ny-t-thing...to make it worst..."

"Don't say that, you have to be optimistic and think Jason will get over this and won't do anything."

"...t-tha-nks Niall... Thanks for being here and listening to all i said..."

"You know you can always count on me"

We stay like this for hours, watching Tv. Soon this will be us everyday. Harry told me some good ideas to do on Ireland with Anne. I want her to have the best experience she has ever had.

As last night, Anne daubed some ointment on my chest, it really works because now i barely feel the bruises. Anne is sad at the fact Jason hit me, but i would receive more punches for her.

"This is gonna be my last night here... I'm gonna miss having someone taking care of myself..." I tell Anne.

"I'm gonna miss it too, but you can come anytime, and we can spent some time together...."