Intro

Where Michael and Luke are best friends and become fuck buddies.

"Lukey, baby," Michael cooed at Luke. When he saw that Luke's jaw was still slack and his breathing was soft, he slapped Luke across the face. Luke jolted up, his right cheek stinging.

His eyes were still closed as he noticed the sharp pains in his lower back. He opened his eyes and glared over at Michael. He was laughing so hard tears where streaming down his face.

Luke kicked his right leg out. With an Omfh Michael landed on the hardwood floor. Now it was Luke's turn to laugh. It wasn't weird for Luke to wake up to abuse from Michael, but it was weird that Michael was laying naked on the floor.

Confusion clouded Luke's brain as he wondered why Michael wasn't wearing clothes. Luke gave up trying to figure out his lilac haired best friend and decided to get ready for work.

He took one step from the bed and almost crumbled to his knees from the pain in his lower back.

"I probably should've gone easy on you," Michael chuckled now in front of Luke thankfully wearing boxers.

That was the exact moment when Luke remembered everything and groaned.

(A/N)
Hey, guys. This is my first non one direction fanfiction. I'm actually super excited for it! Anyways this is a muke story and hella gay. If you don't like muke or homosexuality don't read this story. Also if anyone wants to make a cover for this pls message me. Thanks for reading!

THOUGHTS?