Epilogue

(Not edited)

"Dad," Lila squealed running towards Luke. Before he could turn around the 6 year old was attached to the back of his left leg.

"My tooth fell out!" Lila mumbled against Luke's leg.

"No way!" Luke exclaimed prying the little girl from his leg and lifting her up to his hip, "Show me!"

Lila opened her clenched fist and a small tooth laid in her palm. She smiled big one of her front teeth gone. Luke couldn't stop the feeling of pride that swelled in his chest.

"I can't wait to tell Daddy," Lila cheered wiggling in Luke's arms. Luke's smile faltered for a moment before he remembered Lila couldn't see him upset. This was a big moment.

LukeandMichael had become Luke and Michael recently. Luke didn't know how they'd grown apart but it was pulling him apart.

Well, that was the case until the front door opened and Lila demanded to be put down. Luke did just as she asked. She ran from the kitchen into  the living room.

"Oh my," Luke heard from the other room. He hated how Michael's voice still made his heart flutter.

"Go out it under your pillow and I'll be right there so you can tell me all about it."

Luke went into a panic. Why wasn't Michael going with Lila?

"Luke, I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened but, I miss you so much, we can make this work," Michael spoke as he entered the kitchen. Luke was facing the window and he couldn't turn around. If he did he'd run right back into Michaels arms. Luke didn't know if what was broken could be fixed.

"Luke please look at me," Michael pleaded as he placed a hand on one of Luke's shoulders.
Luke turned around and was captured by Michael's glisten pear colored eyes.

"I don't know if we can work this out," Luke said placing a hand on Michael's cheek. Michael leaned into his touch.

"Yes we can," Michael said determined to change Luke's mind.

How could Luke say no when the man he loved was looking at him with such intense love. So, the kissed and heard and ew from the doorway.
With her blond curly hair, soft pear eyes, and milky skin, 6 year old Lila Clifford- Hemmings was the apple of her parents eyes and as she ewed from the door way they chased after her. They ended up on the sofa laughing. they were a family and it's all the mattered.

Life wasn't always perfect especially not for LukeandMichael but they had each other and Lila. What else would they ever need?

(A/N)

I can't believe this is over. I'm gonna cry. I hope you guys liked it. Thank you all so much for reading.

Also the picture at the top is Lila and if this story says it updated it's just me editing it and nothing's going to change.

VOTE...
COMMENT...
SHARE...

THOUGHTS?

-Michelle