2. You've got me Poppin' Champagne

・•Poppin' Champagne•・

Shit.

Shit.

What had Luke agreed to? He didn't know why he agreed, but he wished he could take it back.

"Mikey," Luke's voice came out weak and wobbly.

"Yeah," Michael responded his eyes looking somewhere ahead of Luke.

"You know, maybe this is a bad idea," Luke said warily bringing his right hand up to rub his right eye.

"No, this is the best idea I've ever had," Michael said smugly meeting Luke's teary eyes.

Michael pouted and slung his left arm over Luke's broad shoulders. He squeezed Luke close to him and nuzzled his face into Luke's chest.

"It'll be fun," Michael's mumbled muffled by Luke's chest.

"It's all fun and games until someone gets fucked up," Luke pointed out as he places his chin on top of Michael's head. Luke hummed and felt the soft lilac strands of Michael's hair tickle his Adam's apple.

"The stuff I do for you," Luke mused a small grin graced his worried features.

Michael smiled into the fabric of Luke's scrubs.

They pulled apart and Luke lightly kissed Michael's forehead. Michael Leaned into the gesture. At that moment they both heard a scoff from the same old lady that had taken notice in them before.

Michael turned to her and smiled before grabbing Luke's chin with his left hand and crashing their lips together. Luke's brain short circuited. He didn't know what to think. He didn't know what to do.

Michael started to move his lips against Luke's. They both heard more scoffing as both of their eyes closed and Luke started to respond to the kiss.

The bus stopped and they broke apart. Michael pulled a still stunned Luke off the bus.

"I-is this our stop?" Luke gaped looking up at the sky in an attempt to hide his scarlet cheeks from Michael.

"Maybe?" Michael responded causing Luke to look directly at Michael. Luke then looked around and was relieved to find that they got off at their stop.

"Ahahahhaha, you're blushing. I fucking knew it. Did Lukey like that?" Michael teased letting go of Luke and heading in the direction of their apartment.

Luke huffed, "Cause I'm embarrassed."

Michael continued to laugh as they walked up the their apartment buildings stairs.

Michael opened the door to the apartment he chuckled lightly while saying, "keep on telling yourself that."

They both walked in as Michael flicked on the lights. Luke shut the door and locked it before walking into his room and turned on the lights. He closed the door gently and walked over to his bed. He sat on the edge still fully dressed. Luke's heart was pounding in his chest.

"How does gay sex even work?" Luke whispered to himself. He was terrified of all the possible outcomes of the situation. He slid off his vans and slid them under his bed. He took of his scrubs leaving him in grey boxers and a white Tshirt. He looked down at his sock clad feet as he thought about what Michael would want to do.

Luke decided that he would just google it and hope he would come up with a reasonable answer. After 5 minutes he stumbled across a gay forum page. It clearly outlined all the preparation that the bottom had to go through. Luke's face paled. Was he the bottom? Luke was amazed that he even knew what that was.