Chapter 4: Follow You Home.

PRESENT DAY

Jade’s POV:

The ride back home felt a little long and dragging. Truth to be told Blair and I had the most amazing and one of a kind experience ever. I don’t think we would ever forget such thing. I never knew what it felt like to look at someone you had been liking for a while, and be in awe but  you could say it was just a “platonic love”. I mean of course as a fan girl myself I sit there and I talk about all these things that I like about this guy but it would never cross your mind that you  could actually get the chance to even meet him in person and have a full conversation with him.

It was so surreal, from his signature curls, to his pink plump lips, everything that made him so attractive had been standing right in front of me. And he was so much hotter in person face to face and eye to eye. But for some reason there was more to him than what my eyes could meet. And I had wondered if even I myself was starting to lose any righteousness in my mind to even think that maybe he could have even felt a little curious himself.  

As the days passed by Blair and I exchanged photos from our SD cards of our photos and videos of the concert, and we kept on with our regular life back to our Uni classes and work.  Just like promised we both kept any information from what happened to ourselves we definitely wouldn’t want any of the boys to get in any type of trouble because of us.

Blair and I were in a university for a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism. That’s basically how we met and became best friends, in school in one of our journalism class.  We both wanted to be journalists for different reasons. Blair wants to have her own fashion column in Marie Claire magazine like a fashion adviser letting readers know about the latest trends from the catwalk, and latest news in red carpet Best and Worst Dressed list. And I want to write about music, concert reviews, and entertainment in general. But I want to be honest with my readers and express how I honestly feel about what is new, and about up and coming artists or bands. Music is a big passion in my life and I think music saved me.  I don’t know where would I have been without music and I guess that’s one of the main reasons why I want to be a journalist, because I want to share both of my passion through one single thing; writing.

  See when I was younger I went through many hardships and took some wrong turns growing up. But just when I was at my breaking point and I didn’t know where else to go, music was the only thing that guided me back home to somewhere I belonged. I felt like listening to music specially lyrics that I could relate to gave some sort of comfort, confidence, and freedom. Not a lot of people could understand what I mean but for some of us music is what set us free, it heals our soul. And I have written even my own, but I guess more than a composer I am a free soul, a writer.  I first started with little blogs here and there about my reviews on concerts and local events and then all of the sudden I knew that was exactly what I wanted to do. And so here I am on the journey to making it my dream job.

      It had been the longest day at school and then right after I left to work. I work a radio assistant/promoter for a local radio station. I guess for now this job was good while I studied, and it was giving me experience and little exposure to the entertainment industry. I would work some nights promoting the radio station’s local contests, events, and so on. Which allowed me to get hands on experience on really getting out there and networking, and I can’t deny I loved it.  

After a long day I came home and Blaire called and decided to come over around dinner time to talk. She showed me some of the articles she was working in to turn in for some of our projects on page and article layouts. I helped her choose the ones I thought were the most appropriate and gave her my opinion.  

While sitting around in my pajamas I felt my phone vibrate I had just gotten an incoming text from an unknown number. I opened it immediately and never believing what my eyes were reading so much that it brought a smile instantly to my face.