Good Night

(Chris's POV)
Then I Saw Sam Sam Went To Y/N's Room."Y/N"Sam Yelled.Then I Started Walking Slowly And Went Under The Door Way Where Sam Was."At Least I Was Doing Sex!"Y/N Said.Then Me And Sam Turned Red.Then She Covered Her Mouth."I'm So Sorry When I Said That"Y/N Said And Hugged Us."It's Ok.."Sam Said."Sorry Chris About This Wacky Day"Sam Said."It's Ok.."I Said And Was Hugging Sam.(I Love His Cologne)."Hey Angel.."Sam Said."Hey Sam.."Angel Said."Well I Better Go It's Pretty Late And Y/N Here And Angel Gave Y/N A Piece Of Paper.Then They Hugged."Thank You"Y/N Said."Good Night Everyone"Angel Said And Left.."Good Night"Y/N Said And Closed The Door."So.."I Said."What Should We Do.."Sam Said Going To The Kitchen To Clean The Plates."I Don't Know..Maybe Sleep Now"I Said."Ok Let's Head To Sleep"Sam Said And Turned Off All The Lights And I Couldn't See."Sam Whe-"I Said But I Bumped Into Sam."Ow"We Said And Laughed."It's Right Here"Sam Said.Then He Opened The Door And I Just Laid In Bed."So.."We Said.Then We Turn To Each Other On Our Sides.Then Sam Went On Top Of Me.Then We Took Off Our Shirts."Let's Just Make Out"Sam Said.Then We Leaned In A Kissed And Made Out For 30 Minutes.Then We Gasp For Air And We Were Red.Then We Went Under The Covers And We Took Off Our Pants And We Both Fell Asleep And Sam Was Hugging Me While We Were Sleeping."Good Night Sam"I Said."Good Night Chris"Sam Said.