Being Watched

(Chris's POV)
*Smut Waring*
(We're Doing Sex In The Car...How Fun..)Then We Went To The Back Seats.Then Again Sam Was In Top Of Me."Now..Do We Have.."Sam Said Searching His Car."Have What?"I Said.Then Sam Got Out To Little Plastic Rappers And He Had Lube In The Other Hand."Why Do You Have Those In The Car.."I Said."Well...In Case.."Sam Said Putting A Condom On His 'Member'And He Gave Me One And I Had Trouble."Why Do We Need This..."I Said Trying To Put It On."I Don't Want The Liquid In The Car.."Sam Said And Then He Took Off His Boxers And He Was Fully Head To Toe Naked"Then Why Were Doing It In The Car?"I Said."Just Put The Dang Thing On"Sam Yelled And Was Turing Red ."I-I Don't Know How"I Said Blushing.Then Sam Glared At Me."You Got To Be Kidding Me.."Sam Said.Then He Took Of My Boxers And Got The Condom And Put It On My 'Member' For Me And It Was Pretty Weird For Sam Doing It For Me."T-Thanks"I Said.Then Sam Smiled And Then We Were Head To Toe Naked.Then I Put My Hands Behind Sam's Head And Sam Put His Hands On My Waits And He Starts Going in Me."Ahh.."I Said.Then He Starts Going Faster."Oh..Sam..Faster"I Said And He Goes Faster.*Sam Grunts And Moans* *I Moan And Grunt*Then Sam Goes Very Faster Than He Ever Had."OH SAM UGH!*Gasps*UGHHH"I Said In Pleasure."I Fucking Love You Batch!"Sam Said."I Love You More Batch!!"I Yelled."Yas!Batch!"I Yelled.Then I Felt My Self Release And It Felt So Nice."Mm.."I Said."That Felt Great.."Sam Said."You Went Faster Than Ever..Like God Dahm"I Said And I Pushed Sam Head Down To My Lips And We Made Out And Started To French Kiss And We Started Pumping Our 'Members' And We Took Some Gasps And More Moans And Grunts Were Happening In The Process.Then Again I Felt Myself Release And It Felt Better."Mm.."We Said.

      Then Sam Laid Down And I Was In Top Of Him."Sam?"I Said."What?"Sam Said."W-Who's That?"I Said Pointing Out The Window."What!"Sam Said.Then I Just Grin When He Looked At The Window I Went In Him Hard."OH!CHRIS"Sam Yelled."It Was Just Me Never Mind.."I Said.Then Sam Pit His Hands Behind My Head I And I Put My Hands On His Waist And I Start Going In Him."Ah..Mm"Sam Said.Then I Go More Faster."Oh Chris..Your So Great!Ugh!Faster!"Sam Said.Then I Go Faster Than Ever Than Before."OH CHRIS!AGHR UGH!Mmm.."Sam Yelled In Pleasure And Then I Stopped And I Just Laid On Sam's Chest And I Gave A Peck On The Lips And.Then Sam Was Sitting Up And I Sat On His Lap.Then I Put My Legs Around Sam And Sam And I Embrace And We Were Making Out Still Naked.Then I Felt A Flash Of A Picture Was Shown But It Was Nothing.Then I Got Off Of Sam."That Was The Best.."Sam Said Taking The Condom Off And Tied It And I Did The Sam And We Put Our Clothes On  And After We Were Down Putting Our Clothes On We Kissed On Lass Time And Again I Felt A Flash Of Light But Nothing Was There."I Feel That Were Being Watched..When We Were Doing Sex.."I Said."I Didn't"Sam Said."Hmm.."I Said And Cleaned Up The Car And Made It Smell Nicer Instead Of The Smell Of HumanityAnd We Went Inside The House.(I Feel That Someone Took Pictures Of Us...And Someone Watching Us...)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:Someone Watching Them?Hmm..Guess Who Was Watching Them..Or What If They..Weren't Being Watched..Hmm..Who Knows But I Do..But I'll Give You The Idea If They Were Watched

If They Were Watched These Are The People You Can Think..Comment Down Of Who Is It Or Guess Other People That You Think Of :
Max
You
Sam's Ex
Karen
Press
Mabel
Lily
Or Other:____
Guess Of Who You Think It Is Or If You Don't Think They Were Being Watched Comment....Hope You Enjoyed... :)