She's

(Sam's POV)
I Wake Up Alone.Then I Got Up And I Went To The Kitchen To Get Maybe A Salad."Why Chris Will Leave Me.."I Said.Then I Saw I Note.'Hey Sam I'm Taking Y/N To The Doctor Chris x'.Then I Smiled."Oh Just To The Doctors"I Said.Then I Made A Salad And Started Eating.

(12 Minutes Later)

Then I Was Watching Nexlfix Cause I Was Bored As Fuck.Then I Got A Text.'Hey Sam Its Me Jimmy I Wanna Know If You Wanna Hang Out For A Bit To Chat?'.Then I Smiled,'Sure,I Just Have To Wait My Bae Took My Car To Take Y/N To The Doctor'.'Aww You Got A Boyfriend That Great Sam,And What Wrong With Y/N?'.'Shes Been Throwing Up,Gaining A Little Weight Which I Don't Mind,And Been Having A Lot Of Moods Lately'.'Oh I Hope They Find Out What It Is'.'I Hope Isn't Bad..'.'Me Too,Well Maybe See You At The Cafe Soon Bye Sam'.'Bye Jimmy'.Then I Turned Off My Phone.Then I Heard Talking.(Finally There Home).Then I Saw Them Came Out And I Saw Y/N Looked Like If She Was Crying.Then I Got Up And Smiled."Hey Guys"I Said."Hey"They Said."Well May I Have My Keys I Got To Go Love You"I Said And Gave A Kiss On The Lips On Chris And A Kiss On The Cheek On Y/N's Cheek.Then I Got The Keys And Went To My Car And Saw Papers.Then I Checked Them Out And There Was A Picture Of A Baby And It Was In Y/N."She's Pregnant.."I Said.Then I Sat There Being Speechless.