Chapter 15

Today was my day to be with Brent. He is supposed to pick my up at 4:00 for skating and then we are going out to eat.

  He thought of it as 'hanging out' but I secretly think it's a date. I had a lot to do before the date. I first picked out my clothes, which was a nice light blue shirt with skinny jeans since we were skating. Then I got in front of my mirror with my curling iron at hand and started curling my hair. After my hair, I did my makeup.

  When I finished my makeup, I looked in the mirror. Not to toot my own horn but I looked outstanding. I did one final twirl before heading down stairs. It was 3:54.

  My mom came in the living room where I was waiting.

  "Well don't you look a little too beautiful  for this hang out?" my mom said with quotation fingers.

  "Don't worry Mom, we are just friends hanging out," I laugh but secretly knowing it was a bit of a lie.

  "Ok but no staying out past 10:00," she said heading off.

"I won't," I swear my mom can be so lame.

Ding dong

The doorbell rang. I walked to it and checked the peep hole, it was Brent. This was actually happening.

I unlocked the door and opened it.

"Hey," I smiled walking out.

"You ready for a load of fun?" He asked.

"Never been more ready," I mysteriously looked.

"Great! You look beautiful by the way," he winked.

We walk to his car and he went on the passenger side to open the door for me.

"What a gentleman," I said getting in the car.

"Yeah yeah," he grinned.

On the ride to the skating rink we talked about books, music and hobbies we liked. We joked and laughed. It felt great. After all my years of popularity I never really had a real boyfriend that I could talk to like this that's why I really wanted this to work.

We arrived at the skating rink. We walked to the counter and Brent paid. Then we got our skates and headed for the skating area. We were just normally skating for sometime.

"Can you skate backwards?" Brent asked skating backwards facing me.

"No I haven't tried," I answered honestly.

Then I tried to skate backwards and ended up stumbling and falling on my back. Brent held his hand out and helped me get up.

"Let's practice together this time," Brent laughed.

I eventually got the hang of it and started skating backwards faster. I felt so awesome.

"Do you want to race?" Brent challenged.

"Yeah," I answered.

We went on one side of the rink.

"Start on 'go'," Brent said. "One, two, three... go!"

We both skated fast to the other side and I ended up winning.

"Yes!! How does it feel to lose?" I asked laughing .

"Whatever I let you win," he smirked.

"That's what they all say, sore loser," I laughed.
------
After skating went went to Chilis, the restaurant that Brent choose for dinner.
We were eating and then all of a sudden Brent pulled out a shiny diamond necklace out its case. It was gorgeous.

"Hannah you are such beautiful and strong girl. You always make me laugh and smile and I feel comfortable around you. So will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked with a sweet adorable smile.

"Yes, I would love too."

This was the nicest and sweetest thing that any boy had ever done for me. I had been waiting for Brent to ask me out and now he officially had.

Then we went outside and he helped me put the necklace on. He then got closer to me and leaned down and kissed me. A gentle and soft kissed which seemed to last forever but I was enjoying every second of it.
_________________________
What do you think?

COMMENT AND VOTE :)