You're insecure

Ethan:
You and your boyfriend, Ethan of 8 months were going swimming with Grayson, Aaron, and Jack. You were in the bathroom putting on your black and white bikini when you studied yourself in the mirror. You were disgusted with yourself (you're beautiful remember that ily).

You didn't have a thigh gap, your stomach had a little bulge, and your legs weren't close to skinny. You never liked your body but Ethan said he loved it.

"(Y/N) are you almost done?" You heard Ethan on the other side of the door.

"Um yeah. Just give me a few more minutes." I replied. 

I was crying a little because I would never have the body of all the other girls which I hate. Ethan tried to open the door but you locked it.

"Babe, open the door." He demanded.

"No!" I said quickly.

He tried opening the door by trying to break the door down but he failed. You cleaned yourself up then you put on one of his large shirts to cover your body up. You opened the door to see a worried Ethan.

"Baby girl whats wrong? Why didn't you open the door?" He grabbed your hands.

"I had trouble putting on my bikini top." I said trying to sound like I wasn't crying.

"Ok." He smiled. "Lets go." You followed him downstairs to the backyard(agans).

"Finally!" Aaron said as he saw you guys.

"C'mon babe." Ethan says trying to make you go in the pool but you stay where you are trying to avoid showing your body that you're disgusted with (You're body's beautiful btw).

"Nah, I think I'll just tan. I don't really feel like swimming anymore." You sit on the lawn chair, putting on your sun glasses as you lay on your back.

"(Y/N) it was your idea to go swimming." He laughed. "Are you ok?" He asked sitting next to you.

"I'm fine." Your voice cracks at the word 'fine'.

"Really, (Y/N) whats wrong? Don't say nothing cause I know thats a lie." He puts a hand on your knee.

You sit up and you now see Grayson, Aaron, and Jack watching you guys from the pool. You didn't wanna say anything too loud so they can hear, so you whispered.

"I'm disgusting, Ethan. I don't have a thigh gap, my stomach sticks out like a marshmallow, and my legs are bigger than you, Grayson, Aaron, and Jack's legs combined. I'm fat, Ethan. How can you even live with me being so disgu-" You get cut off my Ethan's lips crashing on to yours.

You were taken back but you kissed back. He put his hands on your waist pulling you on his lap, you guys just share a warm passionate kiss. The other boys are probably watching but you could care less.

"(Y/N), baby." He paused and looked in your eyes that are now filling with tears. "You're beautiful. Your body is beautiful. I love you so much and who cares if your fat or not? I love your body so much, and you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my life. Those legs of yours are so hot just the way they open up." He winked. You giggled. "I love you baby girl." He kissed you once more.

"I love you too, Ethan." You sniffed not realizing you were crying from his little speech. He takes his thumb and wipes away the fallen tear from your cheek.

You sit up and take off your shirt revealing your beautiful body, receiving a whistle from Ethan. You giggle and for the rest of the day you guys swim, eat, and talk. It was amazing.

Grayson:
"Of course." You sigh to yourself as the button to your new jeans break, which you got the other day.

They fit perfectly fine the other day when I tried them on and now they don't fit. You thought to yourself.

You take off the jeans and just sit on your toilet in your underwear and tank top. Your boyfriend, Grayson of one year is right on the other side of the door waiting for you to come out the bathroom from changing. You put on your sweatpants that you were currently wearing and change from your tank top to a plain white t shirt.

You walk out the bathroom with your jeans and tank top and throw them on the bed which your boyfriend was laying on. You just stand at the bathroom door way as Grayson just sits there with a curious look on his face.

"I thought you were going to wear those new jeans you bought, what happened?" He asked.

"They don't fit." You look down.

"But they fit the other day." He explains.

"Well yeah, but obviously me being my fat self I gained weight and now they don't fit." You almost shout at him as he sighs and gets up, walking to you he grabs your hands and just looks in your eyes.

"You're not fat, (Y/N), you're normal weight for your hight and age." He says.

"You don't understand, Gray. I'm a fat pig who just can't stop stuffing her face with fat cakes and Doritos." You argue.

"Babe." He sighs. "You are not fat okay? You're skinny and perfect. I love your body and I don't understand why you keep bringing yourself down." He sighs. "You always have to say your fat, not good enough for me, or you need to stop eating." He explains.

He's right. I always say that stuff about myself and I do need to stop but I can't. Its hard to stop saying negative things about yourself especially when people call you fat and obese, and you always see girls meeting Grayson and Ethan who are skinny as sticks but when you look in the mirror you see a big fat rock (don't call yourself a big fat rock).

"I love you, (Y/N). I hate seeing you like this." He says.

You look into his beautiful brown eyes as he looks into your beautiful (Y/C/E) (your color eyes). You kiss his soft, pink, plump lips as he kisses back instantly. Your lips moving perfectly in sync he pulls your body closer to his.

"I love you too, Gray." You pull apart from his lips.

"How about we watch Netflix and cuddle all day." He suggests and you smile.

"And also eat food?" You question and he smiles back at you.

"And also eat food." He answers back.

So for the res of the day you both just eat food, cuddle, and watch Netflix all day.

A/N: Sorry if they botch sucked I tried and I couldn't think of anything to write. But I hope you liked it cuties!