MashUp <Ethan>

(🍔Don't push play🎉)

I put on the big headphones as I played the mashup I finally finished. I was in the studio mixing some of my favorite songs together once again, and made a great mashup. I'm happy with the way it turned out, its amazing. I spun myself side to side on the spinning chair I'm sitting on.

I did the songs Bo$$ by fifth harmony and Salute by Little Mix. I added a little of my own beat but you could barely tell. I've always loved to do this, to mash up songs, I would always play two of my favorite songs together before I was "famous" and see what I could get.

One time I made a mashup of Halsey's song Drive and Twenty One Pilots song Car Radio, everyone loved it. I closed my eyes, moving my head and hands to the amazing beat, as I scrunched my nose as the beat dropped. I grin to myself, proud that I made this.

The mashup ended and I didn't even realize someone came in till they said something.

"You make music?" I turn the spinning chair, seeing someone who God, defiantly didn't mess up on.

"Huh?" I ask, making sure I heard him right.

"Do you make music?" He asked, once again.

"Um, sorta?" I said, unsure if its a yes or no.

"What do you do?" He asked, walking a little closer.

"I make mashup's." I replied, confident of my answer, he smiles as he sits in the chair next to mine.

"Can I listen?" He asked.

I nodded, "Sure!" A little too excited for someone to hear my new mashup.

He nodded, saying he's ready for me to play the mashup. I pushed the yellow button, (Push play) the song started playing and echoing thru the studio. A smirk crept on his face, his face lit up like he was actually into this. He started dancing goofy like and I couldn't help but giggle.

He stood up and gestured me to follow, I got up and he started dancing, nodding for me to join. I laughed quietly and started dancing with him. This boy is really cute with his dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, the way he smiles. The song ended and we stopped dancing. We sat down on the chairs in silence.

"That," He pointed to the buttons, and shit. "Thats amazing." He finished.

"Thanks..." I trailed off, not knowing this cuties name.

"Ethan." He said.

"Thanks, Ethan." I smiled.

"Whats your name?" He asked.

"Y/n." I licked my lips.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Other than your name, no." I shook my head.

"You actually don't know who I am?" He asked, smiling like an idiot.

"No? Am I suppose to?" I asked, rubbing my hands up and down my leggings, covered thighs.

"Hm," He hummed. "We should talk more." He suggested, leaning back in his chair.

"I would love that." I grinned.

We exchanged numbers and he hugged me before he left. He soon came back in the room just to say;

"Ethan Dolan." He smirks, before running back out.

Your eyes widened and you gasped, surprised that you talked to, Ethan Dolan. You've liked him when he was first coming out with vines, but soon got bored and forgot about him. Damn, puberty is a god.

A/N: Okay so, I'm basically promoting this linger girl, she has a story up called 'Reasons to hate Greathan_Carpendail' and I laughed when I read it, but I got freaked out knowing she knows this stuff about me lol