Prank {Ethan}

He was taking his time. Why does he always take his time? He knows this bothers me, yet he takes his time anyway.

"Ethan hurry up!" I shouted, as I just heard him chuckle.

"I'm taking my time, baby, wether you like it or not."

He was in the shower taking his sweet fucking time. I simply told him, and I quote,

"Don't take your time in the shower unless I'm in there with you."

But what is he doing? Taking his time.

I laid my head on his pillow and closed my eyes. I heard footsteps come out the bathroom, and when I was about to open my eyes I heard him talking on the phone. And since I'm a nosy bitch, I decided to listen.

"Yeah, she's totally gonna fall for it.... I'm going to tell her I cheated and then I'm gonna tell her I'm joking after her reaction.... Nah, she'll forgive me..... I have my ways." I knew he was smirking at that last part.

What'a perv.

I let out a light snore making him think that I was in a deep slumber. He said bye to the mysterious person on the phone, and I peeked one eye open and saw him setting up a camera.

I'm so gonna get him.

Soon I felt his hot breath on my neck. He left wet kisses down my neck and to my lips. I pulled away and opened my eyes seeing him with a frown.

"I have to talk to you." He said, looking down.

"Ok," I lifted his head up. "What is it?" I gave him a smile.

"Well, I, um, see..." He sat next to me on the bed. "When I was in LA, there was this stupid girl and-"

"No." I shook my head, tears streaming in my eyes.

"It was one night. I swear it meant nothing." He held my hand as I pulled it back.

I put my hands over my face "crying" and "sobbing". He tried to explain and move my hands away, and thats when I decided to get him.

"I cheated on you." I said, in my hands.

It was silent for a second. I felt him get off the bed and I heard him let out a shaky breath.

"W-what?" He stuttered. "Y/n, what?! You cheated- You- Oh my god!" I heard him sobbing.

I felt sorry for him but he was doing it to me, so pay backs a bitch. I moved my hands from my face and he grabbed a water bottle, crushing it.

"Tell me you're lying. You better be lying. What the fuck Y/n!" He started gripping his bed sheets. "Are you lying? With who? Who did you cheat on me with?" I put my face in my hands, crying harder.

"Y/n, answer me! With who?!" He shouted. "You better be fucking lying to me!" He said, anger and hurt clear in his voice.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed.

After about a minute of hearing his sobs and whimpers, I decided enough was enough. I removed my hands from my face, standing on his bed.

"I saw you set up your camera you idiot!" I laughed.

He looked at me shocked, his eyes widened and he looked so confused. I was a laughing mess. He let out a heavy, shaky breath before tackling me on the bed. He straddled me and held my hands above my head.

"Are you serious? I thought you were actually cheating on me. Yo, my heart. I can not put that on youtube." He said, putting his hand on his chest.

"I'm sorry." I laughed

He got off me, "Oh my god!" He said, and grabbed the camera.

"I'm so sorry." I laughed again, before he turned off the camera.

A/N: I was watching Romanatwood pranks and I saw a tb to when he pranked his girlfriend, and I though why not? Thanks for 30K iwjsnrosne KAY