You do something with the wrong twin

Ethan:

You and your boyfriend, Ethan of five months were cuddling. He said he was going to go to the bathroom. After about ten minutes he was still not back so you just went to the kitchen to grab a snack when you saw Ethan (HA SIKE), making a milkshake. You smiled.

"Hey." You said hugging him from behind. He stiffened but loosened up a bit.

"What are you doing?" He asked, his voice kinda deeper and scratchier but you shook it off.

"I'm hugging you, is that wrong?" You pulled away from him.

You stood on your tippy toes pecking his cheek. He looked at you confused. You kissed his lips and he was taken back and pushed you away lightly.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

You nodded but was a little confused on why he was asking you that. He leaned down and kissed your lips and you kissed back. His lips were sweeter and not as soft. For some reason you felt nothing in the kiss which scared you cause you never wanted to loose feelings for Ethan.

He put his hands on your waist pulling your body closer as you wrapped your arms around his neck, he deepened the kiss. He swiped his tongue on your bottom lip and you excepted. You were both now having a full on make out session in the kitchen.

"What the fuck (<heh)?!" Someone yelled. You both instantly pulled away seeing, Grayson standing there shocked.

"Sorry, Gray." You laughed. "Its not like you haven't seen us kiss before." You added.

"Whoa!" Ethan pushed you away making you furrow your eyebrows. "I'm, Grayson." Eth- Grayson said.

You were shocked. Your eyes went big, your mouth gaped open, and your whole body froze.

"Get out, Y/N!" Ethan yelled.

"Ethan-" You started but was interrupted buy Ethan, grabbing your wrist and dragging you out the house. 

Ethan basically threw you out the house and looked at you with tears in his eyes along with anger.

"We're over." He said and slammed the door shut.

You started crying and got up off the floor, running home going to your room and crying your eyes out.

Grayson:

You and your boyfriend Grayson, were in his room laying on his bed talking about random things. You started dating for about two weeks now and you never kissed before.

You told him you were gonna go get something to drink and he said ok. You ran downstairs, walking in the kitchen and getting a cup. You opened the fridge taking out the apple juice.

You heard footsteps behind you and you thought it was Grayson cause sometimes he just can't leave you alone for two seconds. You turn around seeing Grayson, looking in the fridge.

"Can you get mea cup?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure." You answer handing him a cup. "Look, I um, know this might seem too soon but I really kinda... Want to have our first kiss. I mean I know that its too soon but I really want to taste your lips." You were now blushing of embarrassment. He looked at you with wide eyes.

"Y-you sure?" He stuttered.

"Yeah." You nodded.

He walked up to you and placed his hands on your waist, you wrapped your arms around his neck and he pulls your body closer breaking any space between you two. He leaned in and you did too. As soon as your lips touched you felt... Nothing. I guess sparks are just in the movies.

He swiped his tongue on your bottom lip asking for an entrance, you accepted. He picked you up and placed you on the kitchen counter, his hands going up and down your thighs.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" You and Gray quickly pulled away seeing Ethan shocked.

"Ethan!" You smiled awkwardly.

Grayson looked at you and backed up. You gave him a confused look.

"Oh come on, I'm Grayson!" Ethan well Grayson said.

"Ha ha very funny guys." You said sarcastically.

"This isn't a joke!" Ethan yelled.

"Wait, so I kissed Ethan?" I ask, my eyes going big.

"Yes!" Ethan yelled.

"Why didn't you stop me?!" I yelled.

"I don't know I thought you liked me!" Ethan yelled back.

"Well, I don't!" You said. "Gray, I swear I didn't mean to." You said, walking towards Grayson.

"Leave." He said sternly.

"Gray, no." Tears coming down your face.

"I said leave!" He shouted.

You walked towards the door, opening it and walking out, you  looked back.

"Two weeks and you already cheated on me, with my brother too?! You're such a slut." Gray said slamming the door in your face.

You started walking home crying harder than ever.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to kiss him... You thought as if Gray could hear you.

A/N: I was reading Dolan twin imagines and I saw one like this so I thought it would be a good idea to make one so here ya go! Oh my lordy guys I swore HAHA! thanks for reading!!