He cheats on you

Ethan:

You were at your summer job working at the mall at forever 21. You're suppose to get off at work at five but you talked to your manager and she said you could leave at three. It was two so you had to hang in there for one more hour. After some customers you were able to go home so you clocked out, left the mall, and went to your car in the parking lot.

You started your car but before you started driving you decided to text your boyfriend, Ethan of four years that you were coming home early. He didn't reply so you thought he was sleeping or something (<something). After twenty minutes of driving you arrived home and went inside the house. You saw a girls coat on the couch, you thought maybe Ethan found one of your old coats.

"Faster." You heard someone say upstairs.

You furrow your eyebrows and walk upstairs.

/Ethan's POV (f you Ethan)\

I was in me and my girlfriend, (Y/N), room fingering this blond chick. I don't know what I'm doing but she turned me on and I couldn't resist. It was so wrong and I wanted to stop but I just couldn't I was too turned on (no one cares about your problems
f*ckboy. Help). I don't even know this girls name or who she is but she just attacked me with kisses and grabbed my junk which is was turned me on.

"Faster." She moaned and I fingered her faster and harder.

We were both completely naked.

/Your POV(I feel bad for you)\

I walked upstairs and went to me and Ethan's room. The door was slightly open. I opened the door more to see Ethan fingering a blond chick. My eyes filling with tears I gasp. Both of there heads dart towards me and Ethan instantly stops. He pulls his fingers out (I'm laughing so hard rn😂) and licks his fingers (laughing harder now😂).

I run downstairs only to be followed by Ethan.

"(Y/N), wait!" He grabs your wrist.

You slap him hard across the face (you go you). He lets go of his grip and holds his cheek. You spit in his fave and grab your purse then ran out but before you left you said.

"My mom always said never to date a f*ckboy but look at what I did. I dated Ethan Dolan (I wanted to have a better comeback)." I said in disgust.

After you left you cried your eyes out and ran to your car. You drove to your moms house and while you were driving you were thinking.

Why am I waisting my time crying over some douche when I can be stuffing my face with a hamburger (That vine)?

You arrived at your moms house and told her everything she said the usual 'i told you so'. After that you never wanted to see him again. Ever.

Grayson: (OH! Another f boy. Sorry.)

You and your boyfriend were at the grocery store buying food for your new apartment that you just bought. You had a few things in your cart and you needed some meat (😏😂). You went to the deli part of the store and there was this girl eyeing Grayson while she was cutting up the beef.

She poked her butt out while sticking out her boobs as well making me roll my eyes and Grayson smirk. I lightly hit him cause was smirking at this GIRL! After she cut the meat she wrapped it up in a plastic rap (condom 😂😭😭😭) and gave it to us. After that Grayson said he'll get the milk and I'll get the bread.

I went to get the bread and got some eggs as well. I walked to the milk but Grayson wasn't there. I thought he might be near the snacks isle so I go there. He's not there. You furrowed your eyebrows thinking of where he could be. You thought of one place. The deli. No he couldn't? Shoot. You ran to the deli area and that slut wasn't there. You felt angry yet sad thinking that she might be with your man.

You went behind the deli thing not caring that you're breaking a rule and went to the back of the store and saw only Grayson and the bambino making out. Your eyes filling with tears as he grabbed her butt and her grabbing his stuff.

You "accidentally" knock down pork shops and they pull apart looking your direction. Grayson's face went to pleasure to guilt. You shook your head and stepped back.

"(Y/N), I-"

"Shut the f*ck up Grayson." You said in a sassy tone interrupting him. "Oh and you, you little bambino, have fun with him and his small d*ck." You say before running out the store.

Obviously Grayson was following you but you don't know why. You didn't cry cause you were just angry and heartbroken but the only emotion that showed was angriness. You went in your guys' car that you bought so that means he doesn't get to keep it. You buckle up your seat belt and Grayson keeps knocking on your window saying he's sorry and an idiot for doing what he did. You could only agree.

You drove away and feel a bump which means you probably ran over his foot which made you smirk. You couldn't believe that he cheated on you with that white meat lady who probably f*cked the whole town. Girls and boys. You went to your best friends house (Y/BF/N) (your best friends name). You told her everything and she was beyond pis*ed at him. She said you could stay as long as you want and you planned on never ever seeing him again.

A/N: I was cracking up when I was writing the Grayson one 😂. Anyways sorry if it sucked or for any mistakes. Thanks for reading cuties!