Chapter 1

Niomora

"My Lady..."

I woke up to see my BodyGuard/Maid Standing over me with a cup of tea in her hands.I Hoisted myself up,getting ready for the Tray she had for me."Thank You,Hiroshi." I said before taking a looking at the papers she had for me.I took one of the letters and read it out loud. "Lady Niomora,Unfortunately One of my maids Shrunk your Dresses,So I recommend you Go with Hiroshi to get some more dresses as your wardrobe shall be empty for a while.. Rei." I made my way out of bed and towards the wardrobe.Once I opened up the wardrobe I saw that I had only two dresses left.Hiroshi grabbed the formal dress and waited for me to take off my night-dress.I quickly took off my dress and waited for her to put the corset on. While I waited I started reading the NewsPaper .Another case solved by PhantomHive! I slowly read the Article,While Hiroshi was dressing me."Hmmm..." I hummed.Hiroshi stopped and looked back at me."Something wrong Mistress?" She asked me. I shook my head and walked out the bedroom door."Hiroshi please get the Carriage."I instructed while sitting down at the Dining Table. "For breakfast we have, A Raspberry muffin along with some blackberries." Hiroshi said before walking out to get the Carriage.After ten minutes she came back and said " The Carriage is ready,My Lady" I nodded and walked out to the cabin.

So this is the first.
I'm so sorry that I couldn't update my other SAO Book... I Have writers block and I don't know what to do for it .... But enjoy this book and be sure to comment and like :)
♡ Yuu ♡