Chapter 8

Niomora

I walked Down only to see..... "Lilah" (Lie-La) I said, in pure shock.
"That's right Niomora, I'm glad you remembered me, because that's all you'll remember." She Laughed evilly.

She ran towards me with a butcher knife.I dodged by, at least, a centemetre. " And this time you won't run away!" She added before Cutting my Stomach. I took out my Legendary Sword, and activated a purification spell before running at Lilah.

Hiroshi

I was just chilling with Sebastian and his suitcase of of cats when I heard I cry of pain.I ran down quickly and saw Lady Niomora and An older female.I knew who this was...Lilah! I ran in and started fighting.The Sparks from the metal could be seen throughout the hallway.Both Lady Niomora and I know that both of us will not be able to defeat Lilah.Because well....She is a Strong Reaper!

Ciel *-*

I woke up to the sound of Sword clashing together, so I quickly went down to investigate.There, I saw Hiroshi and Lady Niomora fighting a women.Losing.

"Sebastian!I command you to help Lady Niomora and Her Maid!" I shouted.In an instance, Sebastians black Tail-Coat was seen speeding down the main stairs.

Who ever this woman was, she was winning against two demons and an Angel.

I updated! Yey :D So I'm super sorry, about not posting! Plus I entered the Black Butler Watty Awards! So Il be updating more often! Anyways I'm home and I'm settled!

Yuu-Chan ^-^'