Chapter 3

Ciel

I woke up for another day in the mansion.I couldn't stop thinking about Lady Nakashima from yesterday."Sebastian I'd like to have my tea in the library."I said to Sebastian as he tied my laces."As you wish" He replied.I walked into the library and searched for a book on The Nakashima family.I searched the whole library only to find one book which looked like a new book.

Niomora

The sound of laughter,That's what I heard when I woke up.I rose out of bed, only to be killed by a cough."*Cough* Hiroshi*Cough*" I managed to whisper.Almost instantly she appears with a cup of Lavender Tea."My Lady, it seems you left your window opened.." Hiroshi said closing the window."I suppose that Il have to stay in bed all day.." I mumbled. "I shall leave to get some medicine down town.."Said Hiroshi."Thank you " I said and took a sip of the tea.The steam covered my face and the smell was intoxicating.After ten minutes I was bored so I decided to go down to the kitchen and get a new cup of tea  Since Hiroshi was gone.While in the hall I stopped and looked  at the door.I felt and hand grab my shoulder, I screamed and kicked whoever it was."Ow!" I heard a female voice."Rei! I'm so sorry!!" I panicked."It's ok mistress." She said in a reassuring voice.Suddenly I felt as if my nose was being tickled with feathers."ACHOO!!" Was all I heard before passing out.

Mkay so be ready for the next chappy cause there is gonna be a lot of info on Niomora :)
Yukki-Chan