Chapter 6

Niomora
*Warning: There will be some gruesome stuff in this so please beware*

That question shocked me, it shocked me so much I dropped my tea - cup on the ground." My Lady Doesn't Like to talk abou-" I cut Hiroshi off with a slight cough."Please clean up my mess on the floor, My dear Hiroshi" She nodded her head and left." My mother's friend... was jealous of our riches, and was determined to kill all of us.She started off with my father, Stabbed 16 times.Next was my mother, Choked to death and then her intestines pulled out.I was next, but My little brother got in the way, stabbed in the neck.The sight of my family and the blood made me want to run away.But instead I fought her... But I didn't win and was forced to flee.It wasn't until two or three months ago was I found alive, but barely . Since I was the only one left I was the one to have the money, Mansion and Hiroshi, She came along when I was alone and slowly bleeding to death.But I'm happy I have her now!" I Said smiling at the end." How Can You Smile like That?!" Ciel Shouted.I gasped in shock." I Have To Move On, Not sit and cry over it!" I replied.Hiroshi came in with a new cup and some cloth."Lady Niomora, There are a group of people at the door." She said before cleaning up.I quickly walked out of the room and down the stairs.I walked down to the main hall to see two men and two women. (You Can Probably Guess Who They Are) "Oooh!Is Ciel Here?!" A girl with blonde, More like yellow, hair smiled."Lizzy, Mei-Rin, Bard and Finny, What are you four doing here?" I Heard from Ciel behind me."We tried to stop her, Yes we Did" The Girl with Big Round glasses said."Just Why Are You Here!"I said.

Now! I hope you all enjoyed! THANK YOU FOR READING!

Yukki-Chan ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆