Chapter 13

3rd person POV

Life was dull with Aya gone.She was smart, and Beautiful.It would be hard to explain to the public that she was an angel and had a Contract with a Demon.So it remained a secret till this day.

6 months past.And now,Everyone missed her.But everyone knew she'd be back.Her bedroom, Unused.Clothes, not worn.Everyone awaited her arrival.But it never came.

It was another dull day.The sun shining and not a cloud in the sky.It was almost like something was expected to happen.

Sebastian dressed Ciel in his Daily wear.As Ciel had cancelled all plans till further notice.

He still remembered the last thing she said.Such a sad moment it was.It happened so unexpected.She just left.
As for Miyuki.The poor child missed Aya more than anyone.She has grown up to look just like Aya . Though Miyuki's eyes were plain blue.

While looking around, Ciel notices a letter on Aya's bed-side table.

Dear Ciel,
I knew my leaving would sadden you, I tried not to tell anyone.Dont worry, I have to take God's test in order to comeback to Planet Earth.

I insist you don't tell anyone, Exept the people that knew, about my disappearence.It would cause great Confusion.

I cannot think of anything worth saying, Exept I am always by your side and ill see you soon.

Aya Woodsworth,
Heir to the Woodsworth Family.

Ciel slightly smiled.He knew she cared about him.

Suddenly Ciel heard a knock on the window, he opened it to find a Young female.

" Hello Ciel."

Well as you read...This is not long at all..I tried to make it poetic bit it didn't work XD.No pic BTW too tired

Yuu-Chan