Chapter 15 Young Mistress?

3rd person

Emiko smirked, "Ah, Sebastian Michaelis, I've heard so much about you,"

Sebastian glared at her, "Please refrain from violating my master" He said, still glaring at her.

She scoffed, "Fine then." She said.

Ciel walked past Sebastian and walked straight up to Emiko, "You said you met her, When will she be back?"

"Ah, well one 1 minute in the God dimension is one year here so she could be here in... maybe in the morning? Yes, around then." She said and walked out the door.

"What an odd woman" Ciel thought

Truth is, he was so happy when he found out that she'd be back in the morning. He didn't know how he'd sleep but he knew Sebastian will manage to drug his tea or something.

It had gotten late and Ciel went to his room, Sebastian following behind him.

Sebastian began undressing Ciel,

"Is it not suspicious, Young Master?" He asked, that mischievous glint in his eyes.

"What?" Ciel questioned.

"Is it not suspicious that we have let a total stranger into this unprotected manor claiming she knows the Lady of the house?... Claiming she'll arrive in the morning? I sense something will be different with Lady Aya. Something does not feel right My Lord." He answered and finished the last button on Ciels Night shirt.

"I suppose it was quite foolish of me to let someone like her in, but it Is the only way we can gather more information on when and how Lady Aya will return.I was quite desperate to get her home." Ciel stated, and layed down in the comfortable bed.

*Timu Skipuuuu!*

Ciel was awake a little earlier than he usually wakes up at. Okay, 5 hours is a little but exaggerating.

He sat in bed waiting and waiting and waiting. He does not wish to walk the manor halls, on fear that he'd wake up someone.

So he stayed in bed.

Then, he heard a huge crash and saw a beam of light in the garden. He bolted out of his bed and ran out to see what had happened.

When he reached the garden he saw a Young girl, looking a LOT like Lady Aya. Then, the thought hit him like a brick.

"Oh no, she's been....

Reincarnated!"