Chapter 2

Niomora

I walked down the brick footpath with Hiroshi beside me.Glancing to my right I saw a carboard box with a little child in it.Gasping, I slowly walked over to her.She flinched a bit but then listened to what I said."Look,I'm not here to hurt you but how about you come with me back to my Mansion?" I said, smiling. She nodded and followed me. "But first, we need to get you some clothes, yeah?" I said trying to sound nice. She nodded again and we walked to the store. She ran in and started looking at the clothes. I slowly followed behind her. She looked over at a small blue and pink dress."Would you like this dress." I pointed at the dress. "Yes,Please" She said Quietly. I took the dress in my hand and walked over to another few dresses.When we were finished in the store Me,Hiroshi and the little girl walked out.While walking the little girl bumped into someone.I quickly ran over to the man."Please excuse the girl,I found her on the streets."I was holding her hand now.The Man appeared to have another man or a Butler with him. "It's quite alright."He said, not showing any emotion."Once again I'm sorry,Lord Phantomhive." He flinched and looked at me."Well,I have to go now." I looked over to Hiroshi."Hiroshi please get the Carriage." I said.She nodded and left. "You have a contract with a demon,too?" He mumbled. "Ah yes, She saved me from a friend who went mad." I mumbled the last part.Hiroshi returned with a Carriage. Our Carriage was special as it had my Family Crest on it. "I grabbed the little girls hand and we walked to the Carriage.I waved goodbye to the Lord and got in the Carriage.
I Hope We Meet Again... Ciel.

Ciel

I looked over at Sebastian."Isn't that The Nakashima Crest?" I questioned. "In fact, it is.... I thought the Nakashima family was killed just a few months ago."Sebastian sounded curious..

2 chapters in one day! (Kinda) I Will update a lot on this book so :) PLEASE Give Me some suggestions for this book! I will really appreciate it:)

Yuu 0_0