Chapter 7

Niomora
*Note: The time right now on this story is around 10 pm or 11 pm*

"I Came To See Ciel!" The Blonde/Yellow haired girl said. Since I was deep in thought, I didn't notice the naked man on top of me."-!"I Squealed , Startled. "My Lady, Please hold still, while I pull you out." I Heard Hiroshi say. I did as told, and waited to be pulled out from underneath the Demon Hound.
"Wow! YOUR EYES ARE SO PRETTY!" The blonde haired girl, known as Lizzy or Elizabeth, said.I scoffed as a reply" These eyes have only given me trouble, I'd be better off without them" Just then, I heard Miyuki (the little girl on the streets) Come down the stairs, yawning."You Guys Are Noisy" She said.I chuckled." Hiroshi, please escort Miyuki back to bed" I requested.She nodded and carried Miyuki back to bed."Since You're all here and it's quite late, You wouldn't mind staying overnight,would you?" I asked turning towards them."EEEEEK- We are Having a sleepover!!!" Lizzy Shouted, But then getting scolded by Ciel.

After escorting everyone to bed, the mansion was quiet once again.I walked out to the Small Balcony.I sighed " It's been So long since I have had a house this full" I said looking at the stars."Indeed it has,Lady Niomora" I heard as a reply.I looked behind me,to see Hiroshi wearing her night clothes.We then heard a loud noise,like the sound of a window being smashed.I quickly made my way over to where I heard the noise,Only To See....

There! I'm sorry for not updating,I'm going to start school soon and I'm going away to Gran Canaria, So I'm quite busy.But I pinky Promise to update more ;)

Yukki-Chan ♡