Chapter 11 We Were born To Die

Niomora
After my Nightmare:

I was put to bed By Ciel.But I could not sleep.
I knew I shouldn't have invited Lizzy and the others to stay over... because He will be here.

I stood up and looked out the window.The stars were twinkling in the sky,It made the night look beautiful,but also Dangerous.

I saw a Few white feathers falling from the sky.I knew He'd be here.
I looked up and saw a floating white Figure coming towards me.

"Aya Woodsworth,Your time has come.The gates shall tell if your worth being in Heaven.I shall See you In Paradise." His Loud voice echoed,I am sure he woke Someone up.

"Lord Arthur,I am aware that my Time is up and that I failed to eliminate my Prey.To make it up to you....Please Purify my soul.Take it away." I bowed.

"As I cannot Refuse a request,I shall make this quick.When I finish,go through the Portal to choose if you are worthy." He Said while smiling a bit.

"Of Course My Lor-"I was interrupted by Hiroshi and everyone else behind her coming in.

"My Lady! Don't do it!" She shouted tears in her eyes.

So she really cares...

"I have to,Hiroshi.Not only for me,but for Ciel and Lizzy and Miyuki."I smiled,The unnatural glow from Lord Arthur made my white dress glow.

"Choose your last words." Lord Arthurs voiced Boomed throughout my Bedroom.

"Don't look so sad, I will be back in a few months..." I smiled."Ciel,I love you...D-do you love me T-too?"

Ciel blushed,obviously embarrassed."Y-yes Aya."

My eyes Widen in suprise.I had said my final word...

"Arigato"

OMF that was amazing! Don't worry this is not the end.i am planning on making more chapter :D The sequel will be up soon.But first I need to finish this for the Black Butler Watty Awards :D

Yuu-Chan