Chapter 4

Hiroshi
While walking back from town I somehow managed to run into Lord PhantomHive and his Butler again.Lord PhantomHive said he needed to talk to m ' lady and insisted he meet her again.When we reached the Front door I heard an ear- piercing scream."Lady Niomora!" I exclaimed and ran to the source of the scream,with Lord PhantomHive and His Butler following.When I saw Niomora on the ground I rushed to her aid."What's wrong with her?" I heard Ciel ask."She's had the flu for a while now.... But This is MUCH worse than the flu!" I shouted and carried her back to her bed."S-SHES NOT BREATHING!" Rei said.I listened to her chest and it was true."Rei! Get a doctor now!" I screamed.Rei nodded and ran to the phone."Lord PhantomHive, please get a rag and some cold water from the kitchen." I demanded.He ran off.I saw water droplets on her dress.When I touched my face I saw I was crying."Lady Niomora... Please Be Ok..." I whispered to myself over and over again.Rei and Ciel came back with again doctor.The doctor insisted that we leave her for again while.

After half an hour the doctor came out of Niomoras room."She has a rare case of...asthma." He said looking at each of us." Shes awake now so just try not to overload her with questions." He said shortly after.

Ciel

A rare case of Asthma?! We certainly can't ask her questions now.We all walked in to see a smashed window and no Niomora... Where did she go?!

Whelp I said there was gonna be info in this chappy and I'm a complete liar!Nutella and I are sorry...
Maybe next time... Niomo- I mean Yukki-Chan; )