Chapter 9

3rd Person

A/N: Get ready! Some juicy gossip up ahead ;)

Lilah ran towards Niomora,Laughing.Her knife Grazed Niomora's Cheek before Niomora Turned and Stabbed Lilah in the arm.

Lilah winced a bit, before saying" You'll play for that you brat! No wonder you were adopted! Your Parents felt sorry for you.No wonder they loathed you!"

Niomora stopped dead in her tracks, Shocking Everyone.

Her eyes became blank, and her face was unreadable.It was a mixture between Anger and sadness.Anger Won.

She grabbed her sword and sprinted towards Lilah, stabbing her right in the stomach.Lilahs eyes widened as she clutched her New Wound.

"That's right Aya.Aya Woodsworth. Your mother Loathed you." Lilah smirked before falling on the floor, Lifeless.Aya stood, breathing heavily.

"Aya" She murmurs, everyone barely heard her.

" Hiroshi, Please Get her out of my sight.Its Disgusting knowing I did this." She says tucking her wings back in to her skin.

" We are lucky Elizabeth is a deep sleeper.(Hey, Pretend)" Ciel Whispered.

Dropping her sword with a *Clang*, Aya Slowly looked over to the croud of guests.

Everyone Gasped, Eyes widened . Niomora's Tan Skin has turned Snow White. (OMF! If you don't get that, your not my Follower :D)

She noticed this aswell, She smiled before falling asleep.

I got my account back! Yay
I'm so happy.
Now I can brag about how sexy Ciel is ^,-,^ Yey :D