Chapter 5

Abby's POV

I want answers. The only person that will give them to me is Matt.

"So how are you famous?"

"We all are famous from this app called vine. Vine is a six second video of whatever you want. We do YouTube which is a video of whatever you want and how long as you want. We usually do comedy or singing. We have things called social medias which is just we can post pictures of us doing things or say things we want to."

"Can I get these?"

"I would talk to your dad and you would need a phone too."

...

"Abby, I thought as an apology I would give you a little gift."

He handed me a small box. I opened it up and on the side of the box it said IPhone. I think I remember Matt saying something about phones, but not iPhones. Maybe it's a different type of phone or something. I opened up the box and it was a phone.

"Thanks dad! I kinda don't know how to work it can you show it to me?"

"You are welcome sweetie. I think Matt should show you, he convinced me to buy it."

"Okay so you press this button and hold it to turn it on when you shut it all the way down. Then it's on so you swipe the screen. You can put on a passcode later if you want one. I already put in all of the boys numbers in here and I downloaded Instagram, Twitter, vine, YouTube, you now, and snapchat I will show you how to use each app."

...

Matt spent the rest of the day teaching me how to use my phone and all of the apps on it.

Matt's POV

every single time our hands touched I felt a spark. Abby has me under her spell. I just really want to ask her out I just don't know how to. I want to do something really creative and surprising.

It was cool to see Abby learning all this stuff. I want her to become famous just like the rest of us and maybe she can like perform with us when we go on tour, which will be who knows when.

"I'm so alone now with your room finished. Do you want to come sleep with me?"

"Matt, I would love to, but what about my dad. He would probably kill us. By us I mean you."

"Yeah, I guess your right. Good night then. Sleep well."

"Good night Matthew."

Dang it. Why does Jack need to be so strict. I'm not going to do anything that would hurt Abby. Hasn't she already been hurt enough in her life? If anyone should be able to date her or be with her it should be me. She is honestly my best friend. I know she doesn't use me for the fame or to get anything. She only wants a friend.

Here I was laying on my bed alone and the perfect idea came to me. The place was closed already so I would have to call them tomorrow morning and take her there after school. If this isn't going to win her over what will.

...

I called and everything was set up all I needed was for her to go there with me.

Abby's POV

I had school today and I was heading down the haul to lunch with Matt. We were just chatting having a normal conversation.

"Hey I was wondering do you want to go to the frozen yogurt place after school? I was just thinking of doing something different and studying there."

"Yeah, that would be cool frozen yogurt is my favorite if you didn't know. Get away from everyone. I will text my dad and tell him. I will add that other people will be there or else he would get mad."

"Okay cool and yes I do know that frozen yogurt is your fav. You told me that one million times."

Abby: can me Matt and some friends go to the fro yo place after school to study

Dad: sure be home before dinner

...

When I grabbed a cup I noticed something black on the bottom. It said will you. What the heck? I went over to where all the yogurt disperser machines were. Across them the flavors spelled be my girlfriend Abby?

"So Abby, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Matt!" I ran to his arms. "You are the nicest person in the whole wide world and I love you."

"I love you too Abby."

We went home and acted normal dad could not find out about this, nor any other of the guys.

.....

Mabby is real. That is what I decided to call Matt and Abby. Will Gilinsky or any of the other guys find out? What about mahogany? Please vote and comment. Check out my Twitter x_magcon_o2l_x