Chapter 7

Abby's POV

I woke up the second time to Brooke. I rolled over to pick her up. Yuck the bed is wet.

"Mommy I'm hungry."

"We need to take a bath first. You wet the bed, so you are dirty."

"No! I don't want to!" She screamed.

"Shut that baby up!" Hayes yelled. Brooke cried louder.

"Not helping!" Replied Shawn.

Matt came in and hopefully will save the day. He is the best boyfriend ever. We were mouthing words to each other.

"What's wrong."

"She wet the bed and won't take a bath."

He started to talk out loud "Hello Brookie cookie."

"Hi."

"Are you going to take a bath?"

"No I don't want to."

"How about I buy you a toy if you behave."

"Yay!"

"Then you let your mommy give you a bath."

Matt left the room and I began to give Brooke a bath. I remembered at the orphanage they would punish us with freezing cold or burning hot.

"Brooke I will be nice I promise. It's not going to be hot or cold."

"Okay mommy. I love you."

"I love you too. Is the water okay?"

"Yeah mommy."

...

All of us went shopping. Dad got her a stroller, car seat, diapers, a baby toilet thing, and all the essentials things for a baby to have. Matt got her the toys she was promised along with a few more. Jack, Nash, Hayes, and Carter got her tons of clothes. Mahogany got her a pair or vans and a pair of converse. Cameron and also got her toys. Taylor got her tons of bandanas and hats. Shawn and Jacob got her a kid sized guitar and piano.

"Thanks you guys, but you didn't need to do this all."

"Yes we did," announced dad.

"Thank you. Mommy where is daddy?"

"Daddy is on vacation. I don't know when he will get back."

"I want to play with all of my toys when I get home."

It was so weird for her to ask about her dad. She has never asked. I just freaked out and said the first thing that came to my mind. I don't want her to know her real dad.

...

As Brooke was banging on her piano Shawn called that dinner was ready. Shawn is the only one that can really cook here.

"I finished assembling Brooke's high chair!"

"Thanks dad for all the help and buying everything."

"Of course sweetie."

I put Brooke in her chair and cut up all of her food into little bite sized pieces. I began to feed her. She has no clue how to use silverware and I don't want her to use her hand. It would make more of a mess.

"Abby just eat for a bit. I am concerned about you and eating and you know that."

"Dad give me a minute. Brooke needs to eat and she doesn't use silverware and she will make too much of a mess with her hands."

"Just eat."

"Not when you are trying to parent my daughter. You have no clue how to raise a little kid."

I turn back to Brooke and her milk is spilled everywhere. Food is on the ground, in her hair, on her face, and the rest of her body.

"Abby we have school tomorrow, you need so rest. Go to bed I will give Brookie a bath and clean this up."

"Matty!" Brooke screeches. Matt nodded and said its time.

"Thanks Matt, I love you. Everyone I would like to tell you me and Matt are dating."

"What?" Dad yelled.

"Me and Matt are dating. Now, you made the baby cry so shut up."

"Excuse me, you did not tell me to shut up and you are not aloud to date Matt."

"We have dated for a while now in secret. Sorry not sorry I'm going to bed don't talk to me."

I stormed up the stairs. Something was different about me. I'm on my period that's what. I ran to the bathroom and sure enough I am. The boys have never seen the real me on my period.

Jacks POV

"What the hell man dating Abby. Not okay."

"First of all don't cuss in front of Brooke. Abby wanted to, we both did. I'm not breaking up with her now."

"Jack leave her alone in this topic. Coming from a girls prospective let her date Matt. Look at them they are a perfect couple. Matt is acting like Brooke's dad and you can not say it's not cute because it is. I'm going to go talk to Abby you are going to let her date Matt."

........

Just a heads up I just started school today so I might not be able to update as much. We don't really get choice reading anymore and I get a lot of homework.

Go Mahogany! I think Matt and Abby will make a really cute couple like relationship goals. I love Matt and Brooke tho. Who's going to be the daddy?? Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment. Check out my Twitter x_magcon_o2l_x