Chapter 14

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Brooke. Happy birthday to you." Everyone sang.

"Brooke blow out the candles and make a wish."

I knew what she was going to wish for. What she was going to say. What made my heart break is I can't make it happen.

"I wish for my daddy," then she blew out the candles. "Can I eat cake? Please please please please!"

"Yes, but just a bit. There is a lot of sugar and you are already crazy."

"Yum yum cake."

...

"Time for bed you have one last present."

"Ooo what is it?"

"Go into your room and you will see."

Her room was totally transformed. The room was totally pink and girly. The bed was pink and had drapery over it. (I think that's what it is called I don't know.) She had a gigantic pink rug covering all unoccupied space in the room. There was a tea set with dolls, tables, and chairs.

"Abby do you do this all by yourself?" Asked Taylor.

"No I had Matt helping me."

"Mommy I love it! Thank you!"

"Your welcome sweetie. Now it's one to go to bed in your own room tonight!"

...

I heard faint cries from down the hallway. The sound was to young and needy to be Brooke. Wait it was jacks kid, Dylan. I hear more crying on top of the other sobs, now that was Brooke. Let's just have everyone start crying. Just because I thought of that I hear Hayes cry to his phone and whispered thing at an almost unbearable volume.

Brooke comes running into mine and matts room. She had tear stains on her face. I can just tell she had a nightmare.

"Brookie cookie what's wrong?"

"I had a scary dream."

"Come sleep with Matty and mommy."

Matt patted the unoccupied space in between the two of us. She climbed under the covers and was instantly knocked out.

...

"Abby come on a date with me tonight."

"What about Brooke? Where is she going to go is she coming with?"

"Mahogany and Jacob are going to watch her."

"Matt grab me a trash can I'm going to puke."

Matt's POV

I ran in with the trash can just in time. I rubbed her back and held her long, luscious, brown hair.

"Let's cancel the date for tonight and just want movies. How does that sound."

"Okay," she groaned.

"I grabbed the notebook, the fault in our stars, all the hunger games, and all the American horror story seasons, all of your favorites."

...

"Abby you have been like this for the whole week I want to take you to the hospital. I am worried, so beyond worried baby for you. Nothing can happen to you."

"Matt I need help getting up. It hurts too much."

"I got you don't worry, don't you ever worry." I took her downstairs. "Cameron I am taking Abby to the hospital can you drive for us?"

"Of course. Go to the car I'm grabbing the keys."

Me, Abby, Cameron, Brooke, Johnson, and Taylor ended up going to the hospital. I was the only one aloud to go in the room because Jack wasn't here. I get that he has responsibilities as a dad of a newborn, but Abby is also his child, maybe not by birth, but still his child. What if something extraordinary important and dangerous is going on, he isn't here to help here through it.

The nurse was asking me simple questions and yes or no questions about Abby and how she has been feeling lately.

"How long has this been going on?"

"A week."

"Has it been just in the morning or all day?"

"Every morning and then different times through out the day."

"Has she been drinking lots of water?"

"Yes lots of water."

"It's defiantly not dehydration, is it possible that she is pregnant?"

"No, no, no, not a possibility."

"I'm going to have her take a test just in case. Even though I believe you I just want to be 100% sure."

...

I paced up and down the white room that smelled like cleaning chemicals. There were screams and crying coming from outside. I don't know what is going to happen.

The nurse came back in to the same room as me, this time with Abby. I couldn't take waiting anymore. Abby began to speak and the nurse left the room.

"We can leave the hospital, but Matt I'm pregnant."

...............

Abby is pregnant..... Again. Okay I'm sorry it been almost a whole week since I've updated and I've been so busy. I can't keep up with this school and sports and I with this would come first but school has to please vote and comment check out my twitters x_magcon_o2l_x and hesmyhubby