Chapter 10

Abby's POV

It's been a week since Kayla made fun of me at school and I'm going back today for the first day. Dad agreed that if there was anymore problems I am going to switch schools and mahogany and all the other boys in school picked to change with me.

Matt is sick today and has been for the last 2 days. I think he will be okay, but for me I don't know. Nobody is going to be at school that protects me like Matt can because he is the only one. He is sick so it's not like I'm going to make him go to school. I need to go to school myself. Showing Kayla I'm not afraid would be a big step for me.

I put my backpack in my locker and grabbed all my things for 1st hour. I felt a light tap on my shoulder and I knew who it was. I had confidence in myself for some reason today.

I snapped my head around to see Kayla and her posey. I saw 2 new boys that weren't normally there. Wait a second I know these boys, they are Hayes and Carter.

"Look who it is, the neighborhood slut. Can't you take a hint we don't want you here. Nobody likes you, not even Matt he just dates you to make your dad happy. Your dad even makes your kid pretend to love you. She's going to be a good actor someday."

"Do you know how bad of a mother she is? You should see how she treats her and how bad her kid behaves she has a temper tantrum every 2 seconds." Carter scoffed. "both her and her kid is annoying. It must run in the family or something."

"Look it how fat you are. Look at how fake you are. Look at how ugly you dress. Look at everything about you, it is all bad and ugly." Hayes added.

I took of down the hallway running. Today I thought I could be strong, but that really didn't work. With Hayes and Carter being there, with kayla it just made everything worse. I thought they were my friends, my brothers.

...

Nobody knows I'm home I snuck into my bedroom. I opened my right bottom drawer in the cabinet. I grabbed something I promised myself I would never do again. The thing is, I'm not happy. I said as long as I'm happy I would never do it.

One for kayla.
One for each person in her posey.
One deeper for Carter.
One deeper for Hayes.

I sat there and let the cuts bleed and then repeated on the other wrist. I sat there and cried.

...

I sat on my bed and called dad.

"D-d-dad?" I choked.

"Sweetie what wrong? I'm on the way home now. Matt is there if you need anything."

"C-Carter and h-Hayes were were there."

"Sweetie I am 2 minutes away. Go get Matt I don't want you to hurt yourself or do anything."

"Okay bye."

"Bye Abby I love you so much."

Matt came into my room. He looked really tired and sick.

"Abby, jack called me what's wrong?"

"Matt go sleep you are sick."

"No Abby what is wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong."

"Abby!" Dad was home. "Matt look how sick you are go back to bed."

"Hayes and Carter were at school and and and and," then and there I let it all out. I was sobbing uncontrollably.

...

I was able to calm down. "Hayes and Carter were at school and they were with kayla. They said I was a really bad mom and a whole ton of shit. I just can't do it at that school anymore."

"I swear I'm going to kill those two boys. I'm going to look into online schools or a different school for you. I promise you will never have to go back to that school ever again. That language kiddo is not allowed I don't care if the boys use it but you are not allowed."

...

"Hello Abby."

"Hi jack."

"How are you feeling?"

"Not good."

"Well that's too bad. Me and Brooke were wondering if you wanted to come to the park with us."

"I don't think I can get up and leave. I would love to though. You know jack you are going to be a great dad one day, and I truly mean it. Your wife will be one lucky lady."

...........

I can so imagine jack being a cute dad one day. What's up with Carter and Hayes? They joined kayla's posey plot twist! Please vote and comment. Check out my
Twitter x_magcon_o2l_x