Chapter 6

Abby's POV

Today is Saturday and all of the guys decided to make it lazy Saturday. Currently me, Matt, Carter, Hayes, Nash, and Cameron are on the couch huddled together watching a movie.

"What is going on in here?"

"Dad it's fine. We are watching a movie. You don't need to so overprotective."

"I just don't want my baby girl to get hurt."

"Dad I'm okay. None of these boys would do anything to hurt me. I am used to be hurt anyways it doesn't matter."

"Abby, of course it matters. You are my world now-" Dad was interrupted by someone knocking at the door.

"I will get it."

I ran to the door and I opened it up. There I saw something I thought I would never see.

"Mommy?"

Oh my god, it's Brooke.

"Here you go we don't want her she's to much of a baby because of her horrible mother." Mr. Ambings stated.

At this point all the boys were standing at the door with their jaws dropped. They had no clue what was going on at the moment.

"Mommy?"

"Hello Brooke."

"What is going on here?" Questioned dad.

"I will explain when she is in bed."

Brooke was screaming and screaming and would not stop.

"What's wrong, are you hungry do you want some milk?"

"No." She snapped at me.

I took her upstairs into my bedroom. I didn't have any toys or things for her so I though of things that could be wrong. She wasn't tired or hungry. I thought I would change her into the other pair of clothes that Mr. Ambings left her with. At the bottom of the bag I found a diaper. Ah that's what was wrong. I took of the diaper she had on and sure enough it was filled.

"Brooke let's take a bath you are a little smelly."

"No!" She screamed. She was kicking me and hitting me. "No mommy no." At this point she was bawling her eyes out.

"Okay fine you will need to take s bath tomorrow." She instantly stopped crying.

I quick texted Cameron to go to the store and buy bottles. I took Brooke and put on a diaper and her other clothes. We will have to go shopping tomorrow.

"Mommy I'm cowd."

"Say blanket please."

"Bwanket pwease."

"Okay Brooke."

I wrapped her up in a nice fuzzy warm blanket and took her downstairs. She hid herself in the blanket and my chest.

"The boys are nice, I promise. You will say hello to them and then you get a bottle."

I took her to Matt first. He played with her a little and got her to come out of her shell. I walked away and she hid again. The process went on until I got to dad. She cried and would not stop. I don't know what is going on. Matt came over and played peek a boo. I left to fix her a bottle. She cried, screamed, and slapped Matt.

"Brooke no hitting. Now what's wrong?"

"Mommy mommy mommy," she sniffled.

"It's okay Brooke. I'm right here. Sorry Matt."

"It's fine, don't worry about it."

"Bottwe bottwe pwease."

"Good job Brooke. You can have a bottle then we will go to bed."

...

"She's in bed now. Do you want me to explain?"

"Yes!" Dad was beyond angry.

"Back a while ago Mr. Ambings of the orphanage raped me. I guess they make money or something. I I thought that you wouldn't want me or you would return me." I sobbed into Matt's chest.

"Baby girl I'm sorry. I would never bring you back ever, no matter what happens."

"Abby I'm so sorry."

Taylor wanted to talk to me in a different room.

"Abby I'm really really sorry about what I said the first night you were here. I had no idea I'm really sorry."

"It's okay you didn't know."

...

Brooke started crying again. She is a big baby and I will be the first to admit it. I would never say that to her though. Once again her diaper is filled ugh just what I wanted to do.

I took my old shirt from the orphanage and wrapped it around her instead. This is going to be a long night.

Tomorrow, now today I will need to go shopping. I have nothing for her other then what she brought, which was a change of clothes that she already wore. I wasn't planning on her living with me  I didn't even want to mention her to the boys. I thought dad would disown me.

...........

We you shocked? Abby got raped. The drama keeps coming. Thanks for reading please vote and comment. Check out my Twitter x_magcon_o2l_x