Chapter 28

Sammy's POV

Holy cow this girl is crazy. She wanted to go on every single ride in the whole park and we did! She wasn't scared at all, even the biggest ride in the whole park.

We were headed back to the hotel room to have a movie night with everyone. Hopefully not frozen again. That is all she wants to watch.

Brooke's POV

Today was so fun, uncle Sammy took me to Disney world. I saw Mickey, Minnie, and lots of princesses. I got to see Anna and Elsa and Olaf I love them so much.

We are going to see mommy, daddy, pappy, all my uncles, and auntie lox. We are all going to watch a movie I really want to watch frozen, it's my favorite movie.

Abby's POV

I really wanted to watch the fault in our stars but everyone shut that one down right away. We ended up watching frozen, again. It was the only thing she would watch. I just really want to watch a movie and cry. I am like craving a movie where I cry. Like instead of craving food, craving crying. I'm strange I know. 

"Brooke it's time to go we finished the movie."

"But Sammy I want to stay with mommy," she protested against him. She stomped her feet and ran to me and sobbed.

"Sammy you can head back I will handle this. Brooke you are over tired you need to sleep okay?"

"But mommy I don't want to. I want to stay with you."

"Brooke if you don't want go home then you need to go to bed. You know the rules."

"Mommy I don't want to go home," she sobbed even harder.

"Hey, hey, hey it's going to be okay. I am going to see you the morning. We need to follow the rules."

"But I don't want to."

"Babe let me call Bart."

"Hi Bart. Hi. I was wondering if Brooke could stay with us tonight? Yeah. We think she has separation anxiety and it's getting really bad. Okay. Alright, thank you so much. Yup see you tomorrow. Bye. She's okay to stay the night."

"Thank you so much."

"I'm going over to Sammy's real quick and get her ready."

...

I rocked her in my arms just like a little baby. It's crazy to think she is growing up, but it doesn't seem like it. Here I am rocking her in my arms and she still sleeps in the same bed as me.

"We need to do something about Brooke, maybe a psychiatrist or like a therapist or something like that."

"That might be something we need to do. I will get an appointment in with the most transcendent psychiatrist in the state."

"I have never heard you use such big words before. Matt what happens if it's something more serious then just separation anxiety?"

"We are going to find a way to deal with it I promise Abby. I've never broken any promise I've made with you and I don't plan on it ever."

Matt shows me that I can be loved. He loves me every second of the day as well as I do to him.

One day when we are older I want to get married, I want to live with our kids in a nice little house in a small town in California. I want to go to the beach every weekend as a family and surf and hang out at the beach. I want to be able to go on amazing family vacations to the coolest places in the world.

I just want him to feel the same way. When I'm with Matt there is no place I would rather be, no other person I would rather be with. I'm so glad I got to meet him so early in my life and I get to be living with him.

It could have been, I turn eighteen and been ostracized of the orphanage. Maybe one day I'm at a small cafe and encounter a cunning boy. Maybe I see him again maybe I don't. We might have talked to each other. The possibilities are endless, each ending with two different ending, we either do or don't get married. It seems everything in the world concludes one way or another. Each action can alter the rest of your life.

If I never was trying to run away from the orphanage I wouldn't have gotten adopted or be here today. For all I know I could have been dead instead.

..............

Sorry it took me so long I was really busy. I love writing deep like that. I feel like I do it too much tho. Comment if I should do it more or less. Please vote and comment. Check out my Twitter hesmyhubby