Chapter 23

Abby's POV

Matt folded up the wheelchair and put it in the trunk. I carried Brooke upon her request to the car. All of the boys got in the car. Jack held her so I could sit down. Then I took her in my lap again.

"Should I call uncle Sammy and see if he wants to come over?"

"Yeah I love uncle Sammy."

I called him and put him on speaker phone.

"Hi Sammy!" Everyone screamed.

"Hey guys, what's up?"

"I was wondering me and Brooke are staying at the house for a while would you like to come over and hang out with us."

"Sure, that would be cool. We do need to make up for ten years you know."

"Okay Sammy see you tomorrow then."

"See you tomorrow."

This is going to be a challenge getting Brooke up and down the stairs and in and out of the car everyday.

"Dad can you hold her until I am out of the car?"

"Of course."

I carried Brooke upstairs and sat her down on the bed.

"Do not walk, do not get up. Sit down until I get back to carry you."

I got both of our pajamas. I was Olaf and she was her favorite, Elsa. I changed her into the onesie. Next was brushing her teeth and hair. I set her on the counter.

"Who do you want to sleep with mommy, daddy, mommy and daddy, yourself?"

"Mommy and daddy," she yawned.

I texted Matt to get up here.

"Hello? Is there a girl named Brookie in this room wanting a dad?"

"Me!"

"Okay, it must be time for bed then."

...

Time to carry Brooke down the stairs again, for only the first time today which has felt like a million today.

"Let me take her, you've carried her enough already."

"Daddy!"

"Abby, I'm here to help you. You aren't alone in this anymore. Anything you need I'm here."

"Thank you Matt I love you."

"I love you too."

I hear Brooke talking to Matt down the stairs. You have to be really careful, her cast is huge and it's hard to go down the stairs with it.

"Do you love mommy."

"Of course Brookie. Why would I not love her?"

"I'm making sure. I don't want mommy to get a booboo on her heart."

"I will never give mommy a booboo."

I'm so blessed to have such a sweet child like Brooke. I could never ask for a kid like her. She honesty melts my heart. Even though she can be insane and bounce off the walls I love her to death.

Back when I was pregnant I didn't want to have a baby and I didn't want the responsibilities. Now I can't imagine life with out her. She's one of the best things.

Ding dong, the doorbell rang.

"Sammy is here."

"Uncle Sammy!"

"Hi Sammy."

"Woah Brooke what happened?"

"She broke her foot last night."

"I'm sorry Brooke. Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah let's watch frozen."

"Do you want to watch something else that's the only thing I've seen you watch?"

"No I want to watch frozen it's my favorite movie."

"Okay what ever you want sweet pea."

...

I was going to make lunch for everyone. Man, can I say food goes fast with 16 people living here and Sammy today.

I made grilled cheese and tomato soup, one of Brooke's favorites. It took a whole loaf of bread and pack of American cheese. I had to use 8 cans of soup just to make enough for everyone.

"Lunch is ready everyone."

Sammy came in wheeling Brooke.

"Yay grilled cheese."

"Come sit by me."

"No sit with me."

"I want to sit with Brookie."

"Brooke over here."

I saw Brooke's eyes light up. She loved the attention and being popular.

"I want to sit by Sammy and," she took some time to make a decision. It's life or death to her. "Hayes."

What is Hayes problem, he bullied me and called me a horrible mother and now he wants to hang out with my kid, not okay. I hope she wasn't hanging out with him while was gone. I'm not one to forgive or give second chances, all it does is make me more vulnerable and ends up hurting me more.

..........................

The updating spree continues.... What's up with Hayes all of a sudden. I feel the end of this book coming soon probably 10 chapters comment requests of people who you want in the next story. Please vote and comment check out my Twitter hesmyhubby