Ch 5

"Sc-Scarlett?" Lifting my eyes up from the quite gory scene, I looked up at Mikaela, who looked very sick herself.

"W-what... What happened? Who did that to you?"

"Shhh, Mikaela!" I winced, her voice raising a pitch or two, "no one did this to me. A dog had bitten me last night and I guess all the excitement had me blood pumping and I bled more excessively."

I got to blank stares.

"What? Sometimes I can talk smart like you guys."

Leaning into the back seat, I looked towards the right. Seeing a bright flash of light and feeling a big thud, I grasped Sam's shoulder.

"Sam? What was that?" Nudging him, I pointed to the hill. The car slowed and stopped very carefully, not to jar us.

"Scarlett, you stay here," both he and Mikaela opened their doors to step out.

"But Sa-a-am!"

"Stay!" He turned sharply to me from the doorway, "I can not let you get hurt anymore!"

"I wanna see, though!" I tried unbuckling my seatbelt but it wouldn't budge. Staring at it in shock, I then remembered that we were sitting in a giant robot. Smacking the seat slightly and my bottom lip pulled into a pout, I looked at Sam, "you have an unfair advantage."

Sam laughed and patted the top of the car, "Yep! Stay!"

And with that they left, climbing up the hill. Sighing boredly, I looked around the car. Realizing he didn't have a name, I looked at the radio, seeing as that was how he talked, "Do you have a name?"

At first I heard nothing but static, probably him trying to find the right station, when I heard a faint sound. A song actually. It was...

"'Flight of the bumblebee'? What-...?" I looked at the decal he had around his rear view mirror, the one next to the disco ball, that had a picture of a bumblebee and said "bee-otch" under it. "Is that your name, perhaps, Bumblebee?"

I felt the seatbelt tighten a little and the car shake. Laughing, I patted the back seat, guessing I had guessed it right. I saw Mikaela and Sam making their way back towards the car.

"What did you see?" I leaned up, glancing between the two.

"Honestly? I don't know..." Sam trailed off us they buckled up and Bumblebee drove off. Sam and Mikaela talked quietly while I was looking out of the back window, my fingers playing nervously with the seatbelt. Finally, we turned into an alleyway. All the doors opened and my seatbelt finally unclasped. I got out and walked towards the middle of the alley in front of Bumblebee, I heard the rumble of engines.

I watched in amazement as 4 vehicles pulled up. A sleek silver Pontiac Solstice, a large yellow H2 Hummer equipped with sirens and a bunch do medical decals, a massive charcoal GMC Topkick, and an enormous blue Peterbilt Semi truck with red flames. The one thing I noticed on the Peterbilt's grill on the front was the same symbol as Bumblebee's steering wheel and the light he shot into space. Looking at Sam, I saw he had amazement on his face as well.

Turning back to face the vehicles that were parked in a circle around us, I saw that they had begun to transform. At this point, it didn't freak me out, but it still amazed me. Especially the Peterbilt's. his seemed to be the largest and grandest. Swiveling my head to side to side, I saw the rest of them had transformed as well, but none of them as tall as the Peterbilt. He kneeled down and looked between me and Sam.

"Are you Samuel James Witwicky and Scarlett-Rose Luna Witwicky?" WOAH! Deep voice! "Descendants of Archibald Witwicky?"

"He knows your names," I heard Mikaela breathe behind us.