Ch 6

I sat in silence as Ratchet drove me home. I decided that I would ride in Ratchet since he was by guardian. Smiling gently, my right hand drew small circles in the interior of the car as I watched the scenery pass by. If I had been paying attention at the time, I would have noticed Ratchet shudder. The rest of the Autobots, excluding Bumblebee who was in front of us, followed us home.

As we pulled up into the driveway, Ratchet unbuckled me and opened the door. I smiled at Ratchet as I got out. The fire and ice I had in my veins was all but a distant memory, but there was a slight thrum throughout my body. I had walked over to Sam when he said to Mikaela, "make sure they stay here. I'm going to find the glasses. C'mon Scarlett!"

Grabbing my hand, Sam sped walked to the screen door which Dad had just opened. I was hiding behind Sam.

"There you are! I was just about to go looking for you!"

"Well, dad, we're here now!"

"You know, chores had to be done. Without your sister, I had to do them."

"I guess we have to do the last of Sam's chores?" I smiled.

"Well, yeah." He laughed, turning us around and nudging us towards the yard, "all you have to do is clean the trash cans and the grill."

"Ok, Dad!" I smiled. Turning my eyes towards the alley where the Autobots were, I think I saw a blue helm. Shit. Turning me head towards Dad, "you should head back inside. Mum will wonder where you are."

Dad nodded, gave me a kiss on the head and headed inside. Sam rushed out from beside the garage, I assume from cleaning the trash cans. I didn't even see him leave, the little bugger. He ran up to me and I pointed to the very large robot climbing over our shed.

"What're you doing?" Sam half whispered, half yelled. My head craned up and I moved side to side to avoid getting getting squished by him, "watch the path! Watch the path! No, no, no! Not the fountain! Not the-!"

CRASH.

"Oops, sorry, my bad." I bit my lip back from a smile. When he said that, Optimus almost sounded...human.

"You couldn't-? You couldn't have just waited five minutes?" Sam seemed to want to pull at his hair, the frustration building up, "I told you to stay! To stay! Just for five minutes?"

Mikaela rushed up just as the rest of the Autobots climbed into the yard. Sam ran up to her and they conversed as I tried not to get squished by even more robots! Hearing a barking noise, I squeaked and turned towards the source. What the hell was mojo doing out here? The dog ran up to Ironhide's leg and lifted his own. My eyes widened, mojo don't-!

"Mojo! No! Off the robot!" I rushed over but it was to late.

"Ugh! Oh, wet!" Ironhide shook him off and mojo ended up doing a backflip off his foot. Scooting closer to the dog, I cradled him in my arms as Ironhide's foot hung dangerously low to us.

"No, no, no! Easy! This is Mojo! T-there's no need for the blasters!" I squeaked as Ironhide activated both of his blaster cannons and aimed them at me and Mojo.

"You have a rodent infestation. Shall I terminate?" By this time Sam had ran over and huddled in front of me.

"N-no need for those, Ironhide. This isn't a rodent, this is our...this is our chihuahua. We love chihuahuas, right?" He looked at Mikaela who had ran up. She stared with her mouth agape up at the robot. Shaking my head, I looked back up at Ironhide, who had his face contorted into a look of disgust.

"Your dog has leaked lubricants all over my foot," he shook his head, putting away his cannons thankfully, "ugh, that's gonna rust..." Thinking on my feet, I ran over to the side of the garage, grabbing an old rag, and ran back. Looking at me precariously, I gestured to his foot.