Leaving

Riley POV
I started to walk down the road to my house , maybe I can talk To him. Maybe. But I can't go back , yes I love Cal , but that relationship is just to hard to cope with. He is a criminal, and if I was with him it could never be a normal relationship, it would be going into hiding all the time and just constant worrying what if he got caught . This is better for me , to go home and try again with my dad . Yes he will Proberly hit me  as soon as he see's me , but I guess you always get rain before the rainbow .

Calums POV
I woke up to Michael shaking me .
"What" I frowned , my eyes still closed .
"She's gone Cal , I took her out for an extra pizza but she jamp out the car and ran away" that's when my eyes shot open. I thought she loved me ?
"Come on let's go get her " I sighed getting my gun and the tracking thing .

Riley POV
"Dad?" I stepped into my home calling his name .
There he was at the botto of the stairs , blood shot eyes , tear stained cheaks .
He started to walk towards me , I thought he was gonna hit me , but no , he hugged me .

"I'm so so sorry RILEY"he cried into the hug.
"It's ok dad" I hug him crying a little myself .
"No it's not I treated you like shit because I missed Bonnie , I love you and I treated you like I hate you"

"It's ok dad I'm here now I'm staying here now" we hugged some more .

We decided we would go out for tea, just the two of us . We got in the car and set of to Pizza Hut .
"Hello what can I get you ?" The waitress asked .
"A double cheese pizza with two cokes "my dad smiles , it's nice to see his smile again .

We were about half way through our pizza when gun shots went of . Everyone screamed and snapped there heads in the direction it came from ...Calum .

"LISTEN UP , IM COMING TO TAKE BACK WHATS MINE , IF I CAN GET IT WITHOUT ANY OBJECTIONS ILL LEAVE YOU ALL TO YOUR PIZZA AND IF NOT ILL SHOW YOU WHAT THIS CAN DO" he shouted , swinging the gun in his fingers.
He then started to walk over to me and my dad. I thought he had changed .

"Riley let's go we're leaving"he spoke rather calmly .
"She isn't going with you" my dad had me In his arms in a protective way.
Calum  laughed  this sick laugh , like the first time he kidnapped me .
"What's mine is mine " he spat then pointed the gun to my dad .

"Calum please don't do this"tears fell from my eyes .
"I'm doing it for us baby"

"No your doing it or yourself if you actually care about me let me go and leave me alone" he just shook his head and the bag went of .
Everything felt numb . Like everything in the world had stopped working . My hand clunched were the bullet had hit . I thrown myself in front of my dad to save him . "Daddy" I whispered holding into his shirt .
Another bullet went of and I saw my dad hit to the floor . I tried to crawl to him and help hi but I had been lifted if the floor by Calum .
"Please someone c-call the police " I whispered still crying .
Last thing I saw was calums face and the words
"Your still mine "

Hey guys I decided to make this more Interesting . Xox