The little girl.

Please read the end 🙏
Riley POV

Calum placed me in the car , still tied up .
"Be right back kitten " he kissed my nose .
I just stayed silent , knowing I can't do anything else .

Calums POV
I barged back in IHOP , gun still in hand .
Everyone gasped as soon as I entered . All imidiatly stood in the line as they did before .
My eyes caught the little girls . She looked so scared . All well .
I walked over , kneeling down on my knee so I could be around her height .
"What's your name sweetie" I smiled .
"D-d-darcy" she stuttered .
"A pretty name for a pretty little girl " I bobbed her nose causing her to giggle slightly .
"Now darcy can you come with me ? " I asked trying to sound sweet.
The girls mother tried to grab her but I aimed my gun at her making her stop .
"But my mommy needs me , daddy left us . And I can't be like daddy and leave"

That almost made me change my mind , but hey I want to have her as  mine and Riley kid so nah .
"Sh it's ok , mommys fine with it " I smiled .
"I sorry mr man but I can't leave mommy " he pouted .
I sighed and picked her up an places her on my hip .
She looked around 6, but I think she may be younger .

I ignored her cries for me to put her down and walked out of the   Shop quietly . Listening to her mothers cries .

Riley POV

Calum came back holding THAT LITTLE GIRL!
I started to fight the tape , he can't take her . That's wrong .
He set her in the back seat .
He came and untied me .
"YOU GO TAKE HER BACK NOW !" I screamed in his face .

"Your scaring her " he hissed .
I looked at the small girl I'm the backseat of the RV . She was sniffling .
"I swear Calum take her back now or I'll never forgive you ." I said ALOT calmer them before .
I climbed over the seat Ito te back looking at the small girl .
"Hey" I whispered .
She looked up at me with glossy eyes .
"I won't hurt you " I promised .
"Y-your the missing girl . H-h-he kidnapped you didn't he "
I nodded sadly
"Come here " I opened my arms out for her to come to me . She crawled over and I wrapped my arms around her .
She continue to cry in my arms as Calum started the Car .
"Hey look at me " I whispered so he couldn't hear me .
She looked up with her big brown eyes .
"I'm gonna  get you out of here ok ? We're gonna find your mum and you gonna go home "
She smiled slightly before nodding . I then promised myself . I promised myself that I would get her out of here . Even if I have to stay . But she will get out . She has her whole life to live for .

She eventually went to sleep in my arms . Poor little girl.

Don't hate me ? So a thew people messaged me asking for a book like my first one . The kidnapped ageplay book. So I'm going to do that soon .
But also a thew people messaged me a lot of hate . I'm sorry if I'm not the best writer , I know that but please if you don't like them just don't read them .