1D

Riley POV

"Calum?" my voice was so shaky, you could hardly reconise it was me.

"When will you learn Riley" he huffs , taking steps towards me as i step backwoods.

" i wouldn't of ran if you had just left that little girl alone"i snapped.

His eyes grew darker as he took one final large step towards me , trapping me in a corner.

"Come on were going back to the RV" he hissed threw gritted teath.

"IM NOT GOING ANYWERE WITH YOU AGAIN!" i yelled kicking him in the balls. I ran out the room as he fell to the ground clutching his....... area ... in pain. I ran outside , hoping to find help. I can't go back . I can't . He is a criminal. A criminal who I once fell for . How did that even happen . It's like he completely brain washed me ...

I ran up to a random door and started banging on it . (😉 )
Some boy , well he looked around 20+ answered . He was HOTTT , just saying ( YOU SHOULD LEAVE HIM CAUSE IT REALLY MAKES ME SICK JUST SAYING JUST SAYING no? Ok back to the story )
"Please help me , h-he is going to get me "I begged , clearly out of breath .
He took no time in letting me in .
"What's your name"he asked trying to calm me down .
"R-Riley Jenner"
His eyes widened , knowing I was the girl who has been missing for ages.
"It's ok he's not coming for you anymore " he hugged me .
He brought me into the living room , we're there 3 other boys , around his age. They were all chucking fruit at each other . Making me giggle slightly .
"BOYS STOP!" He heeled causing them all the stop and stair ..... At me .
"WHOS THAT BOO BEAR!" The curly haired one shouted / asked . (LARRY STYLINGSON AF)
I started to laugh a little . "This is RILEY , the girl that has been missing " a lot of gasp were heard around the room , well 3  .
I learnt all there names ,Louis harry Niall and Liam and a little bit about them . There really nice . But I know it's only a matter of time before Calum finds me . The tracker is gonna lead him here .
Then it came to mind that Calum would kill these guys because there helping me .

"Louis I -I have to go " I got up to leave but he grabbed my wrist .
" No he will get you , we'll drop you of at the police station or something " Niall offered.
I shook my head " No no you don't understand if he sees your helping me your all gonna die , he has a tracker in me and he will come an I can't have you die because of me , that's happened I many times" I whispered the last part .

"No RILEY he can't hurt us we'll help you and-" he got cut of by LOUD nocking .
HE IS HERE .
My eyes widen , and I start to shake ALOT . He'll hurt me . The banging finally stopped all of a sudden . I let out a sigh if relief thinking he had gone away ...

Untill he barged the door down ....

I INCLUEDED ONE DIRECTION CAUSE IM FAB !
Seriously thou can some of you stop sending me hate like please cause it actually gets to some people . YOU NEED TO CALUM DOWN AND LUKE FOR SOMETHING ELSE TO DO OR YOU CAN SUCK MY ASH 😂😂