Ashton

Riley POV

I was driving down a old high way . There was close to no cars on the road . Just one , a black Lamborghini . It looks like it's following me . I know I'm probily just paranoid that it's Calum , an I know it's impossible for it to be him . I took a big breath , hoping it would calm my nerves down a little bit .

POP!
What was that? Suddenly the RV started to slow down untill it came to a complete stop. What the?

I hopped out examining the now popped tier . What am I gonna do now?
I looked behind me and say that that black car had come to a stop . I sainted my eyes hoping to see who it was ...

ASHTON!
I set of running down the empty highway . I heard him running after me .
"JUST WAIT RILEY. JUST LET ME TALK" he screamed while running behind me .
Do I stop? No RILEY he is gonna take you back and Calum is gonna be pissed at you . I tell myself .
"RILEY PLEASE "

I suddenly stop , turning around to face him .

"What Ashton ?"
"Please RILEY , just come back he clearly loves you why can't you see that" he stepped closer as I stepped back .
"I can see that Ashton, but the point is   I don't love him"I sighed , collapsing onto the floor .

Ash came beside me and gently started rubbing my back .
"Please Riley last time you left he was depressed , he needs you . Please " he begged .
"But I - I don't like being held like an animal . Not being able to leave the house sucks , it sucks knowing your not gonna be on your own again because your not trusted " I bring my knees to my chest.

We hear the sound of a cars horn and look I the side were it came from . The rest of the guys were all piled in the car , Calum In the passenger seat , with his leg up on the head bored .

I looked back to Ashton .
"He's gonna hurt me for doing that . Just don't make me go back" I pleaded .
"Please Riley just please don't fight "
I just hung my head down . There's no point in fighting . Im done with the fighting now. What's the point I'm it anymore .
I felt Ashton grab my hand and gently tug me to the car were the rest of the boys were .
Everyone's eyes were on me. Watching my every more , me on the other hand. My eyes continue to fave down woulds facing the floor.

Ashton placed me in the back seat . I thought we were all about to set of but Luke and Michael got out the car  and Ash helped Calum to the back seet were I was . Then hopped in the car and started driving , while Luke and Michael took the car Ash was in when he found me .

I scooted away from Calum as far as I could . I don't feel bad for him. Not one bit . He killed all those innocent people . We're as I shot his door , he deserves that bullet in his head if you ask me .

"Riley" Calum spoke with no emotion in his voice .
I ignore him and just look out the window, suddenly finding all the trees we past the most interesting thing in the world .