Guns

Riley POV
Tears started to pour out of my glossy eyes .
"HARRY!" I yelled trying to get to Harry but I was pulled back into Louis chest .
"NO I NEED TO GET TO HIM!" I yelled trying to escape louis grip.
"Your not going any were"Calums sick voice echoed .
We all looked towards him, a shot gun tight I'm his grasp .
He was going to kill them all , because of me .
Louis was about to attack Calum for killing his best mate but Liam pulled him back.
I looked at all the boys , they looked , broken . They all had tears In there eyes .
"Just leave her alone Calum" Niall's voice cracked .
Calum started to laugh.
"She belongs to me , just read her hip"he spat.

Liam looked at me with a look that said can I look . I just put my head down and nodded. He gently pulled my top is slightly , examining the burn mark Calum had given to me .
"He did this to you didn't he?" He asked clearly angry.

"YOU KNOW WHAT HOOD IV HAD ENOUGH OF YOU"He screamed and started to walk up to  Calum . The boys tried to pull him  back but Liam pushed them off.
Liam approached Calum but before he could even get a foot close to him, Calum pulled out a gun and shot him I the head .

I broke down on th floor I'm tears .
"Stop Calum "I choked out .
I heard 2 more gun shots then silence .
I curled up sobbing on the floor knowing he shot them all .
I got pulled Into his hard chest as I sobbed loudly . I'm surprised nobody complained about the noise to be honest .

"Shh baby it's ok" he cooed in my ear making chills fly up my spine .
"No Calum , it's not , just stop with eh killing okay no more killing . "I cried into his chest . Not like I had a choice , he had a death grip on me .
"Ok no more killing"he promised . But I know he is lying . I can't trust him , not ever again.

I just nodded , before my eyes wondered to something else . His gun...
It was layed on the floor next to me In perfect reach . "Just grab it ." I told my self .

Before I could think anymore I grabbed it and pointed it to Calums chest. We both stood up , him looking just as shocked as I am .
"RILEY put it down baby" he tried to convince me .
"Stay back Calum "I threatened .
He stepped back but only a little bit .
I aimed the gun at his chest. Could I really do this? Kill a person ? No he is not a person he is a damn monster . But that doesn't mean he deserves to die .

"RILEY look at youself , this is not you, your not a murderer , you even said no more killing " he softly spoke .
"Your right Calum " he sighed in relief .
"I'm not a murderer , but I'm not innocent either" I sasses before I shot him in the foot .  
He fell to the ground In pain , clutching his foot .
"Your gonna get it " he muttered under his breath.
I laughed and went beside him whispering in his ear
"not this time "
I went in his pocket and got the keys to the RV .

I started to walk away before I looked back at Calum. He looked so hurt . Not just physically , but emotionally too .
I sighed and started to walk back to him , kneeling down next to him .
"Calum  I'm sorry" I whispered .
"Riley please don't leave me , I love you " he pleaded .
I shook my head before kissing his cheak
"I'm sorry Calum"
Then got up and walked away .

I got into the RV and headed straight to the bathroom . I picked up a knife I had brought in and placed in to the side of my arm were I remember he placed the tracker . In a swift move I had cut into my skin and now had the tracker in my hand . I wrapped it inside tissue and broke it with a rock I had found outside .

I really am sorry Calum ...

Calums POV
I should have seen it coming . My foot was bleeding really bad . IV messed up bad . I send Ashton a text saying to track the RV , yes there is a tracker on the RV , and or Luke to come help me .

I'm going to get her back .

Hey guy this book is gonna end soon , so tell me how you want it to end ? An I'm going to make a kidnapped ageplay book because a lot of you asked for it 💕 xx
Thx