My dead savior

@kaycald wrote this so she is the winner 😊 They were all amazing but I really liked this one . Vote If I should do more contests like that 💕

Riley POV
I looked out the window afte Calum placed me in the back seat to drive .It started to rain , I started to watch the clear drops drip down the window.
It's was already dark out , and Calum was looking for a hotel.

Lights started to come into view. Calum sighed and turned into the parking lot. It was a motel .

"Don't speak"he growled as he got out of the RV .

I unbuckled and followed him inside .
He came to the front desk and Calum started to talk to the guy there .

I was looking through all the brochures when Calum started to pull me arm.
We walked into the motel room and he set our bags down .
I was so exhausted so I layed down on the bed and fell into a deep dark whole of sleep .
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I woke up to the sound of someone knocking lightly at the door .

It was dark In the room , the only source if light was coming from the glowing clock which red 3:56am .

I looked around the room to find a sleeping Calum beside me . The knocking continued so I decided to go and check on who it was .

I top toed quietly over to the door and looked through the peep whole .

Surprisingly it was Niall Harry Louis and Liam! I opened the door quietly am stepped outside .
"Riley?" Niall said as he engulfed me in a hug .
"How did you find me " I whispered trying my best not to wake Calum up .
"We followed you " Harry whispered back.
"Come on" Liam said as he pulled me gently .

I walked quickly with them down the halls out the front door . The cold frigid air hit my face . We were almost to the car when a gun shot went of .

I looked to my right to see Harry on the ground with a blood puddle surrounding him .