Killings

Riley POV
Everyone started to panic , all you could hear was screaming .Untill Calum pulled a gun out making everyone rather gasp or cry , some both.
"EVERYONE GET IN A LINE OTHER THERE "
He pointed to a wall . What's he doing?
Then he loaded his gun . HE IS GONNA SHOOT THEM !

He aimed it at the waitor from before . But before he shot I stood infront of him.
"No! You said you would kill them if I tried something , and I didn't do anything " I stood my ground.
"Riley get out of the way before I make you " he hissed .
"NO CALUM, you can kill innocent people it's wrong ."
He let out a frustrated huff before grabbing me and began tieing me up.
Untill that waitor got involved .
He grabbed Calum by the collar and swung him to the ground , grabbing the gun in the process .
Everyone let out a sigh of relief , including me .
"RILEY help me " Calum struggled to get up.  But who could Blair him , that waitor got muscles like damn .
I shook my head and he started to smirk . WHY IS HE SMIRKING AT A TIME LIKE THIS HE IS A PHYCO ( IM AN AMERICAN AMERICAN PHYCOOO sorry I could help it I'm just Fall out boy AF.  Carry on)
"DAMN IT CALUM WHY ARE YOU SMIRKING?!?!?"I yelled .
Then I realised why . The waitor fell to the ground ,  covered in blood, a dagger placed deep beneath his ribs . 

Everyone fell silent , as Calum got up an finished tieing me up . He grabbed the gun and walked up and down the line of terrified people .

He kneeled down to the hight of a little girl , she looked maybe 6 .
He fiddled with his gun as she started , he face held a terrified expression .
" I swear Calum if you don't move away from that little girl I'll never forgive you , I'll never talk to you again and I'll always try and get away, and I'll succeed one day an you'll be left to run in a prison cell were you belong " I screamed across the room .
He got up and started to walk to me .
"I think your forgetting who I am Riley " he breathed out.
"No I just know you couldn't bear the fact that I'll ignore for the rest of our time together " I sassily replied .
He knelt down to my height and whispered in my ear
"Your pushing it"
"Just don't hurt anyone " I pleaded.
"Fine lets go" he picked me up and flung me over his shoulder .

He turned to the group of people and looked at the little girl .
"Come here "he pointed to the spot next to him .
" I started to wriggle not knowing what he was gonna do.
"Calum leave her alone " I begged , but he just placed tape over my mouth .

The little girl shakily walked over to Calum .
"Hey sweetie , wanna come for a ride ?"
I started to wriggle uncontrolibly . He can't just take a small girl from her family .
I guess he got the message because he told er it doesn't matter and he went to her mum . Thank god

I didn't know if he should if taken the girl or not , any ideas ?