Wedding Day: Grayson

Grayson:
"You look gorgeous!" your mother starts to cry "Mom please don't cry you'll ruin your make up!" you laugh placing a hand on her shoulder "You're right!" she laughed putting the tissue to her eye "Ready for your vale?" She says "Yeah" you breath out as you stare at the reflection that is staring back in the mirror as she places the comb part in your hair and kisses your cheek before pulling it over your face, "Ready my darling?" Sean says holding out his hand for your dad had died when you were younger "Yeah!" you smile grabbing his hand and walking out the dressing room "If i had of stayed in there any longer i think I would have cried" you laugh as you both are walking down the stairs "Well i hope you guys made the right choice" he smiled as you walked around the corner to see everyone sat talking when the music started to play and they all stood up and faced you, you walk slowly down the white carpet and look around but stopped yourself from crying "Here you are" Sean said kissing your hand before slowly letting go as you stood next to Grayson as he smile and whispered "Beautiful" you squeezed his hand as it all began.

Time skip to da rings!

You place the ring on Grayson as he placed the other ring on your as you both turn back smiling "You are now Man & Wife, Dolan can now kiss your bride!" Everyone cheers as he full on snogs you when Ethan starts to cheer louder "WHOOOOO!!!!!!" he says laughing whilst clapping "C'mon, lets celebrate our night" he smiled as he picked you up bridal style like he should for this day and ran to the car.

Sorry it took awhile for this one! But here y'all go!!!-Kat xx