Child Labour: Grayson

Grayson:
"Okay baby look at me, your going to have to push, but if you can't yet just breathe and the midwives will help you ok?" Grayson said as he stroked your head/hair. You were in the middle of a water birth with Grayson's child, sadly you ain't having twins but you and Grayson are still happy no matter what, you were having a boy and the baby was ready to come out. "No i can push" you say breathing in the gas n air a couple times "Alright just hold my hand ok and squeeze as tightly has you can ok i don't mind" He says kissing your cheek "But i don't want to hurt you" you say still taking the gas n air "Baby look at me, i will be fine okay just hold onto me" he says grabbing your hand "Alright y/n i'm Ema, i'm going to be your midwife alright, now if you could just take in more of the gas n air then you might be alright to push for a bit longer" She smiles "Just face me and let them do the work" Gray said taking hold of your right hand but holding your left arm for your were still breathing in the gas n air "Okay okay" you say as you put the tube down and hold Gray's hold fully "Alright tell us when your ready and we will count" Ema says from behind you. You start pushing and the pain is unexplainable it hurt so much yet felt numb at the same time, you pushed for about 15 seconds and you stopped to breathe "You did amazing baby ok? Just breathe and carry on when your ready" Gray said smiling wildly "You wouldn't be smiling if this was you right now" you pant "I'm sorry baby it's just your doing so well" he says rubbing his thumb across your knuckles "Alright y/n can you give us another push?" Ema asks lightly, you push again but for a shorter time and now start to squeeze Gray's hand "I know baby, i know" he says softly "Alright y/n we can see his head but he is going back in so we need you to do another little push so his head is fully out" A different midwife says this time. You breathe and push a little harder but for a short time and feel a release in your body "Okay his head is out now just push one more time but we need you to be quick ok for we need to get his head out the water" Ema says as she puts her hand on your back "C'mon baby you can do it" Gray says whilst looking at your bottom half, you breathe quickly and push long and hard for the last time when the pain fades and Grayson gets up and kisses you before walking to the midwives "You did it princess" he cheers before crying followed by you crying with him "Your making me cry you doof" you laugh as you both kiss each other before being passed your beutiful Baby Boy, "Welcome to the world Grant" you smile as you kiss his forehead "Grant Mackenzie Dolan, wow we have a child" Gray says still crying as he held onto Grant's tiny fingers "I love both my boys" You smile before receiving a kiss of Gray "And i love both my babies" he smiles.

I know i took my time writing this but wasn't that allot of fluff!? And i apologise for ALLOT of mistakes in the last chapter! I went back and replaced them and also on this one to, sorry if there still are mistakes!! Thanks to kittipops Again for this chapter idea!!-Kat xx