He Finds You Self Harming

Ethan or Grayson
You were getting bullied recently by some of the girls from your school for you were going out with Ethan and it got to you today so you decided to dig through your cabinet in your bathroom to find something you haven't used in 2 years, you stop cutting your self when you met Ethan for you promised him you wouldn't and you've been happy since so it hadn't crossed your mind to do so, you look a little longer to find a Stanley knife blade in the back of the top shelf, you climb down from the toilet and stare at your wrist and remember all the comments people gave you when Ethan was on Tour.

"Slut, he can do better"

"Why is he with that ugly bitch?"

"Kill yourself you stupid rat"

"Drink bleach"

"Fat Bitch"

As you remember the comments you run the blade across your wrist, you wince in pain but it soon is a better pain then hearing all their voices everyday, in the end you cut yourself 14 times and your wrist was a crime sene, you go to do one more when you hear Ethan "Baby! Where are you?" You quickly pull your sleeve down and clean up the blood and hide the blade "I'm upstairs!" You yell as you walk into your bedroom hearing footsteps as you sit in your bed "Hey baby!" You say hugging him "Hey, so i wondering if you wanna just go to the park?" he smiles as he pecks your lips "Sure!" you smile as he grabs your wrist "Fuck" you whispers and wince in pain and pull back "Whats wrong? Was i holding to tight?" He says worried "No! My skin just pinched" you smile "Why is it red?" he says point to your sleeve "No!" you yell as you run and lock yourself in the bathroom "Y/N! BABY PLEASE!! OPEN UP DON'T DO ANYTHING!!" He says pounding on the door "I'm sorry Ethan" you say "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR SORRY?? BABY OPEN UP!" He screams "I'm so sorry!" you start to cry as you slide down the door and cry even more "Baby please just let me see, i promise i'll make it go away!" he says muffled, after a couple minutes you grab the blade and open the door still crying "Baby c'here!" he says grabbing the blade and throwing it out the window before hugging you tightly "I'm sorry Ethan, they just got to me" you hug back "Who are they?" he says pulling back, now you look closer at his face and see his eyes are red and his cheeks are red, He's being crying too "Some girls in school, when you would go on tour they would tell me to kill myself" you mumble "Y/n don't ever do it again" he says kissing you "I promise" you whisper in his neck, he pulls back and pulls up your sleeve and a tear rolls down his cheek as he kisses every single cut, "I love y/n so much that even if it turned everyone against me i would still stand by you" he smiled "Ethan..." You say tearing up, but he kisses you, "Shh, just lay with me" he smiles "Of course" you smile.

(i decided to only do one cause i don't want to get upset so sorry guys! But i'm gunna write some more so please stay tuned!! -Kat xx)