Protective Brother

(Before you guys get confused dolansRbae Thought of the boys being your brother and they protect you from your abusive boyfriend so here y'all go!)

Ethan:
Ethan's Pov 
I was sat in my room with Grayson spread out on the floor when i dived on him "Dude! What the actual fuck?" He groans rolling over "Sorry bro i was bored" i laugh before it turned into a cry for he punched me in the balls "THATS TO FAR!" i shouted as he was now laughing, so i jumped on him again when he pushed me off making me fall out in the hall, i got up ready to shove Gray when he screamed "WAIT!!!" "What?" i say raising my eye brow "Bro this hot chick asked me to meet her at the park!" He smiled "Good for you bro! Go get her!" i patted his back trying to hide the hurt feeling "Bye bro!" he smiled running out the door, Man Grayson always gets the girls. After 20 minutes y/n came in all smiley "What?" i can't help but smile as well "Josh is coming over" she squeals "Okay?" i smile still "So, stay up here lil bro" She says walking out "YOU'RE ONLY OLDER BY 2 YEARS!" i shout down "YOUR STILL LITTLE!" She shouted back up before laughing. I decided to FaceTime Jack for i had nothing to do "Yo bro!" i smiled "Yo! Where's G.b?" He asks smiling back "Probably in some girl's pants" i rolled my eyes "Fuckboy" he laughed. After half an hour Jack had to go some i went to grab a drink when i heard shouting "WHAT THE FUCK? WHY ARE YOU SPEAKING TO WILL? I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STOP Y/N?" Josh shouted "J-josh i'm sorry, it w-was just a s-simple convo" y/n stuttered "YOU STUPID BITCH!" he shouted again but after i heard a loud tap noise "Fucking listen and maybe this won't happen baby girl" He said more calmer, i stayed on the stairs for awhile listening "I'm sorry" y/n whispered loud enough for us to hear "It's okay, now i'm gunna make it up to you baby" he whispered "J-josh?" i heard her breathe out, it was quiet for a second then she spoke "Josh, stop! You're not your self!" she shouted "SHUT UP SLUT" he shouted as i heard a loud bang, i decided i heard enough. I walked into the kitchen to see y/n only in her shirt and on the floor and Josh only in boxers with a bleeding lip "What did you do to her?" i whispered trying to stay calm "I didn't do anything fuckboy" he said wiping his mouth "I ASKED YOU A QUESTION THAT YOU ARE GUNNA FUCKING ANSWER!" i shouted walking towards him "You better watch your self boy" He said walking up to me "I ain't scared of you" i whispered "This ain't your business just toddle back upstairs and fuck off" he yelled "Y/n what did he do to you?" i asked her not taking my eyes off Josh "H-he's drunk Ethan, he didn't mean it!" she shook "See i didn't do anything" he smirked "Y/N!" i shouted "He punched me" she whispered "He what? YOU FUCKING WHAT??" i said grabbing him and punching him in the face when he threw me off and punched me a few times when i kneed him in the balls "I'M GUNNA FUCKING KILL YOU MATHERS!" i screamed as i punch him in the stomach then in the face again before i heard the door, i pinned him against the wall and strangled him when he punched me making me fall to floor when i punched him in the back of the head and he fell to the floor, i look over to My mom, y/n & Grayson with wide eyes on me "Is he dead?" Grayson shook "Hope so" i said walking to y/n "Are you okay?" i asked helping her up "Ethan look at you! You're bleeding everywhere!" she said touching my nose, i winced in pain "You'll need stitches for your lip & eye brow but for nose, i think it's broken" my mom said now feeling my face, i smirk remembering what y/n said before this happened "Not so little now am i?" i laugh "I guess not, and thanks" she smiled and hugged me.

Did you like it?? Alrighty Then! Thanks To dolansRbae for this chapter suggestion and i'll post one of Grayson up in a min! oh and kittipops i'll post your as well! Don't worry i haven't forgot no one! -Kat xx